Reviews for Chemistry
shejams chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMG! I think I just got a cavity from reading this.
That was so cute and sweet. I loved it!
I always liked the Black Knight. I thought she was cool, especially when I found out she was an EVO.
Cesar.. I had mixed feelings about him, but I always loved his eccentricies. (I love him now. Season 3 and the series finale sealed it for me)
I would never thought of them together, but it works. Especially in this story.
It seems like something Cesar would do. And you managed to keep them both in chararcter for it.
Great job!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was SO CUTE! Even though I have an intense hatred for Black Knight (she could never be as good of a villian as Van Kliess) she is still wicked badass! Te amo, clever! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awww this couple is so cute!
I love it and this story was so adorable XD
You must write more.
koolbreeze25 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
you ROCK i only made one story it's called out and about PLEASE read it, it my first one!
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hahahaha~ knowing spanish makes things way easier heh~ as soon as he said the Periodic table I figured it out that I was Te Am O I love you. I'm starting to like this pairing more and more.
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
oh my, this has made me see bk in a whole new light xD like, i liked cesar/bk before, but more as a 'hate relationship'... this is totally adorable. had me grinning like a goof. xD great job :)
Tentenchan2601yahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Fan girls squeal OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH that is sooooooo CUTE!

I had a crapy day and that just MADE IT!
Lady Bonbones chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I am not a fan of Black Knight but this is amazingly well written and even thought is short it kept me wondering to the end. I almost skipped to the end just to know the answer :P Wonderful job
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
...i dunno Spanish, translation plz?
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
...aw! so cute! it could be cool if you continued :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very good work. Funny inventive and close to character. Fine job, Fine job :D
Tofukitten chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is so cute XD;; Much cuter than what I usually thought of their relationship XD;;
Zerqyx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh yah I forgot about the cherry flavor root beer LOL mango smoothie, salmon and pineapple pizza, and finally Cherry root beer. Sounds good to me heh.
Zerqyx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
VERY CLEVER! :) tellurium americium oxygen means I love you, nice. Looks like it needed a detective to figure that out. Love this
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I wonder how you came up with this particular combination of chemicals for this particular message. It's very creative and extremely interesting. And a VERY Cesar way of saying 'I love you'.

It's amazing how well you've got him pegged. I could practically hear him talking in my head.

Nice work as always. Interesting pairing, too.