Reviews for Tiny Dancer
lulu chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved that to much for you to just stop there. WRIGHT ME MORE! please
CatXtopia chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Oh I am loving this so far! X3 I hope you'll continue with this cause I will be ergerly waiting for the next chapter ;D keep up the amazing work!
Manami Nightray chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Please Please Please update! I love it soooo much! .
TeukieWookie chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Update! I really hope nothing gets awkward with then after that kiss... But dayuuum... Gil pole dancing? NEVER getting three image out of my head XD
LovelyDemon chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Oooh this is sooooo adorable! XD
I love this! And I just can't wait to read more!
Pearl J chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Eeeee...Oh my gosh; oh my gosh! They kissed; they kissed!
Pearl J chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I'm not supposed to make too much noise because my younger sister is still asleep. Never wake the lioness. She may throw a remote at me. This is why I contained my laughter even though the boyfriend comment was hilarious.
Pearl J chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Ha! Well, my younger sister and my best friend say I'm not so good a driver! I don't blame Ada, though. Jeez, what is up with a guy and his messy vehicle! At least all mine ever has is dust bunnies, which may just end up being cute! I mean if they were actually bunnies. I'd be terrified to even so much as enter Oz's vehicle. Would I find moldy cheese? Would I find a dirty coffe mug? Oh and I bet it would be sticky when I try to move it out of my way! CLEAN YOUR VEHICLES, GUYS!

Tee-hee! Good work, in other words. Keep it up.
Pearl J chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I wanted to read a fanfiction about dancing before I even so much as attempt my own creation of a fanfiction about dancing. Mine would include a little more 'how to' along with commentary, but that would only be because of my age as well as the fact that my brain is wired to see the world through 'Mental Imagery'. In other words, I'm glad I didn't decide to take Chemistry in high school. I would have failed big time. My brain doesn't make sense of anything that complex. Algebraic equations and formulas that go right along with Some Old Hippie Caught Another Old Hippie Tripping Over Acid, sure, I catch on. Other than that, I'm not a proton, or an electron, or a neutron. I'm an 'I don't know-tron'. This is why my writing style may be somewhat different. I tend to see things inside my mind as if it all were a movie. I try to get down every single little detail or at least as much as possible before the image ends up warped by me trying to capture images. There are some things I find myself just simply at a loss for words and it frustrates me.
Herkerina chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Since I can't review chapter 5 twice, I'll review the 4th :D

Hey, I hope your computer and your internet are all working fine, cause I really need to read chapter 6, you know?

Pretty pleeease *-*
Yukinachan72 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Wow! This story makes me laugh!xD You do a spectacular job on it! I hope you update it soon...I wanna know what happens, please! You really should be an author and write your own books because you are really good at creating your very own characters! Great Job! _
Sachiel Angelo chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
need more! make it GilOz and I will worship you like a God! I really dont understand why there arent more reviews! there should be loads of them!
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Epic lol wow! Hahaha I hope they get the evidence from Sharon so she can't do anything funny with it!
Herkerina chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oh I thought I had already reviewed this story, but now I saw I didn't!

Hey, that's one of the best Gil and Oz AU fics I've read ;D You're an awesome writer and I'm loooooooving this story so much xD
Lilac01 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I looooooved this chapter! Please please pleeeaaaase update soon!