Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
InventorOfFirebolt chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Remind me again why I was her for Halloween last year -_-

This made me hate her even more, and love your writing even more :D
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I agree, Cho is not one of my favorite characters. Even so, I liked this story. Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
First off, CONGRATS ON NaNoWriMo!(:

Second, that was so sad.);

I like how Cho pretended that Harry was Cedric because the only person I can really stand Cho with is Cedric. This was also written in your special pretty way so that's good.

NOW I HAVE THREE OF YOUR OTHER FIRST KISS STORIES TO READ!

Oy, you write fast. c;
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ergh, Cho was never my favourite character, and I suppose you've just made me despise her more...

BUT YAY FOR BEING UP TO DATE WITH THESE CHALLENGE ENTRIES NOW! :)

Another canon kiss...although this one was a completely different take. I loved the expose of the motives the most, to be honest. I've never read anything Harry/Cho which depicted her as little more than a needy, sobbing mess.

Perhaps it's that feminist touch that makes her somewhat understandable. I mean clearly, if you're a Harry fan you're going to somewhat despise her here, but you can't deny that at least she has some backbone.

The female characters in the series are admirable in the way that they're all relativly independent and strong people. Luna - not giving a toss about opinion, Ginny - the epitome of self-sufficient and strong, Bellatrix - crazy and dedicated, but completely set on her ideals, Narcissa - daring to sacrifice her own life for the good of her child, Hermione - bright and driven, upon which Ron and Harry rely on for help constantly, Lily - sacrificing her own life for the good of the wizarding world and her child, Umbridge - self righteous and a toad, but set on her ideals as steadfastly as Bellatrix and completely in control...I could go on and on. Cho is the one female character I've struggled with, in that regard. She just doesn't fit the mould that the other female characters seem to.

Here, you've given her those strong and driven characteristics present in the other female characters, and although they might be selfish, in a way it makes me respect her character more. Again, I'm not sure if this was what you were aiming for, but that really popped out at me from this. She's still needy, in a way, but its covered by the desire to satisfy her own needs, rather than just being a teary mess who struggles to hold herself together without a male counterpart.

Love it.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awww poor Cho. :(

On a side note, you've never watched AVPM/S have you? Starkids know that it's Harry Freaking Potter. Or Remus Freaking Lupin lol...that's one way you could celebrate, you could watch those! :O

Oh, right, congratulations! My play got me behind so I kinda quit after a while. XP

Back to AVPM. You should watch it. Then again, there's a ot of Quirrelmort...but there's a lot of Bellamort also...here's a quote you'd probably like: "Back when I was young, I had a mad game with the bitches! Just ask Bellatrix Lestrange!" -Voldie. Lol. So yeah, you should go watch it. ;)

Oh, and nice story, I liked it, but I hope you're relatively close to finishing the comp already lol...