Reviews for A Hope Renewed
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 6/4/2021
i wish this was recommended everywhere because i have enjoyed reading it so dearly and will be thoroughly sad when i reach the end. thank you for writing this lovely story.
EtherealWitch chapter 39 . 5/25/2021
ah I loved it so much! Such a sweet story!
Rue1921 chapter 39 . 5/18/2021
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing this!
Rue1921 chapter 25 . 5/18/2021
Great story! I can't wait to see how it ends.
NickChick22 chapter 39 . 4/20/2021
Loved this! I never get tired of this period. There’s just something so beautiful about it. I look forward to reading it again as I often do with my favorites, and I’ll also be looking to read more of your work! Happy writing!:)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 8/14/2020
Great start
abbyweyr chapter 39 . 6/30/2020
FFn wasn't posting my reviews, so I stopped and hoped they hadn't been lost just delayed. This review will be longer. I found this recommendation on story by shouldbecleaning or Mrs Brownloe...don't remember which one I was reading. It has been a very enjoyable read. You show Bella's strength very well, something that too many think isn't there in the original. So glad that she told Edward about that first confrontation with Mr Smith rather quickly. Lack of communication is the sore point in much of the original. The son's name was not a surprise, figured that one out as soon as Edward needed to figure out way to reveal his choice. Wondered about the middle name for daughter and that is excellent and fitting choice. Nice trip to France. Great idea starting school for the estate children. Glad that she had Lauren and Angela as friends. Rosalie was awesome in getting the pistol and taking care of Mr Smith. Bella was awesome in rescuing Emma. Neat use of Charles' shirts. Thank you for sharing this story.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
oh Rosalie...and then her father...finally the tears in Edward's arms.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 6/29/2020
It is canon, but loosen up Rosalie.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 6/29/2020
good, he bought everything. Nice Mr Banner for looking out for her and keeping the items. Now for explaining to forgetful dad.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Hopefully Edward will see the necklace and buy it for her.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
like this Edward. Looking forward to a week of courtship.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
oh good he is understanding. Seems we have a protective Edward without the arrogant overthinking vampire part.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 6/29/2020
a little hasty there Edward, if you had just waited to let the Justice say something, instead a shotgun wedding completed. Hope he calms down so she can explain. Do like that she has got there before Mrs Mallory got her claws into Edward for Lauren.
karenIreland chapter 39 . 6/3/2020