Reviews for A Hope Renewed
karenIreland chapter 39 . 6/3/2020
Amazing story!
Flora Mile chapter 39 . 4/25/2020
Oh these two... smush my heart with love!

Amazing story and one I will read again!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 4/21/2020
delightful
AimesG chapter 39 . 3/3/2020
What a beautiful story, thank you for a wonderful read.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 2/21/2020
I am so enjoying this! How is it I haven’t read this before?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 2/21/2020
Wow, such a turn of events.
Zveka chapter 39 . 2/6/2020
Great story :) love your Edward ...
MsLiss chapter 18 . 12/27/2019
I feel a girl talk coming !
Sweetie7smiled chapter 30 . 12/18/2019
I do really like this story. But I don't quite understand at the end of this chapter, why usage of the cottage has come up. The people living in it were promised that they could stay there indefinitely, so why is it being considered available? Not that this idea for it isn't a good purpose; probably a lot of people will even want to support it. It just seems presumptuous.

Thanks for writing! It's fun to see the sweet things they do.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 18 . 12/17/2019
Wow, this is beautiful. And I am extremely impressed that your author's note that last chapter was 'the one we've been waiting for'... didn't mean that they were jumping into sex already or even pushing that direction yet, but that they were instead finding the real essence of the relationship that truly makes it what it can most lovingly be. This is beautiful! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 17 . 12/17/2019
Really sweet! This is such a neat story; I like how genuine the characters are! Thanks for writing!
Just Sus chapter 24 . 12/8/2019
OMG, you're kidding! Sheesh! These two kids get no breaks, do they?
Just Sus chapter 23 . 12/8/2019
Bella is so selfless! Bless her heart... please let her be ok! Plus, since she and Edward have been having so much sex, have they discussed children?
Just Sus chapter 20 . 12/8/2019
That was gooood!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 12/8/2019
YAY! Finally! Now, let's move forward! And tell Rosalie to shut her face!
3,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »