Reviews for A Hope Renewed
Just Sus chapter 16 . 12/8/2019
Go for it, Edward! Make her understand right now!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Edward is so good! Bella needs to let go, and let him care for her. Edward needs to tell her that he wants to stay married to her, no matter what!
Just Sus chapter 7 . 12/8/2019
He is really a kind man. I love him already!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 12/8/2019
Poor Bella! How will she manage? Is she now 18?
Guest chapter 39 . 10/26/2019
Why Edward was single? He was beautiful, with money, intelligent and a gentleman. I loved him.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
VryUnique chapter 26 . 9/30/2019
I have read this chapter and James motives and actions have become clearer than I remember. I still don’t see how James can take Collingsworth when he’s running from the law.
James’s plan is highly unlikely
VryUnique chapter 25 . 9/30/2019
I love this story and this is not the first time reading it. As much as I enjoy reading it I have also found it a bit confusing. Even with the confusion I felt it was well written and I have loved the characters and the plot. My confusion totally surrounds James and his actions, they don’t make sense to me.
I understand his initial motives and what he was trying to accomplish. His efforts were cut short by Bella being made aware of the situation. If that’s the case than why did HE make her aware of the situation? Why would James come to the garden and get Bella when the creditor arrived for her FATHERS signature? I could see James doing that after there was no hope for the estate and his plan was at its end. So the story could make sense up to that point but if things went as planned than he would have bought the estate. Why didn’t he? Was it not bankrupt? If not bankrupt than what were the circumstances? Why didn’t he buy it and how did Bella foil his plans?
Also, and I know I’m going ahead in the story here... why the hell would James come to Bella and tell her he wants the estate or he’s going to kill Edward? That really makes no sense. She doesn’t own the estate anymore so how the hell would she accomplish that? And she is suppose to keep this secret? Impossible... What if there was a miracle and she did accomplish what he wanted... How was he suppose to take possession of the estate when he’s wanted for embezzling from the same estate? Again impossible... thanks for reading my review if you do.
katiej1 chapter 20 . 9/28/2019
Amazing chapter! Thank you
princeselisa chapter 39 . 9/25/2019
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing
starhealr549 chapter 39 . 9/22/2019
Hi
I love your writing. Your stories are so heartfelt. Your stories were reccomended by shouldbecleaning who is also a great writer. I absolutely love the way you write 1800/ early 1900 Edward and Bella. From where do you get your inspiration or story ideas? I have read this entire story as well as well as He came along.
Margieann Bell
Cnybella chapter 39 . 9/22/2019
Hello, I usually don't do reviews, sorry. But your story was rec and I read it. In 3 days in between work and responsibilities. It is a very well thought out story line, with strong development of characters. It elicited all kind of emotions for as I rooted for the HEA of our Edward & Bella. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
lizhobbs1974 chapter 22 . 9/16/2019
Hello again this is the100th time I have read this & can not remember if I left reviews, if not than

I LOVE IT !

Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
From the summary we already know theyre gonna end up married...so why have each of them address the marriage issue right away? It's already transparent enough.
kneon chapter 39 . 8/30/2019
I truly loved this story. Thanking for writingsharing this beautifully written story.
AvengersAssemble13 chapter 39 . 7/3/2019
I have been reading this and finished it in 3 days.
It is an amazing story thank you for allowing me to read this perfect story!
3,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »