Reviews for Girls' Day Out
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nop we all live him! And I really can't decide what pair I love more rick/andrea or daryl/andrea! And this was goood!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really like this story - you should write similar stories!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Really enjoyed this. Wish there had been a bit more humor mixed in with the horror and drama. Love Daryl's jealousy, perfection.
Nixon44 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
More more more!
Daryldrea chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Please please please do another chapter!
Wdf225 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Perfect perfect perfect! Please write more Andrea/Daryl stories!
Dixonnixon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
You need to write more! I loved this :)
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very cute and very fun fic! I'm a very recent Daryl/Andrea shipper, and I just loved reading a fic that isn't all about death and angst. I'd love for you to write more )
Ohmywalking chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Pretty sure this NEEDS another chapter or you need to do more daryl Andrea stories! Love it!
Vamparino chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Thank you for writing a story that is the perfect balance of hopelessly romantic and good old fashioned fun. The story was unique and light hearted and really unlike a lot of original plots I've read for this fandom. You are a great writer and I can not wait to see what other ideas you come up with! Please continue writing for the Walking Dead and this pairing. If you ever need a BETA reader, I would be more than happy to help. Have a good one!
Jennnny chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ahhhh I have read this atleast 5 times now! I love it! Keep writing please :)
Alexc chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow! This is by far hands down my favorite Andrea/Daryl fanfic yet! I really do hope it happens on the show. Well anyways keep writing more! Love it
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aw, cute! I like the idea of them having a fancy dinner just to feel normal.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hey honey, I really liked this - it must be so horrible being on the road all the time so its nice they got to blow off steam like that! Nice seeing Daryl getting a little hot and bothered under the collar, too! Thanks for posting!
Pixie468 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was great! Just enough romance, and fun, and girly stuff. It's nice to think that the ladies could find some time to spruce up. I would love to see Andrea in a cute summer dress on the show. That would give Daryl something to really think about. ;) He's my favorite too. It seems a lot of people find him to be their fav character.

Keep up the good writing!