Reviews for The Invincible Adversary
ZombiePrincessSlayer chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
This story is incredibly well-written and elaborate. I absolutely LOVE your new monsters...and the very first chapter caught my interest immediately. Well done!
Vivian chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
A cliff hanger? WHY?! I want to know what happens next! Make sure you update ASAP! Ewww, Jenny kissed Doc on the lips :)! Poor Bob thought she was cheating on him :(.
Vivian chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
A cliff hanger? WHY!? I want to know what happens next! Update this ASAP! Ewww, Jenny kissed Doc on the lips :)! Poor Bob, thinking he was being cheated.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Oh, that's so sad! Sob Dr. Cockroach and Liv can't die! (Especially Dr. C, he's my favorite). Still, this chapter was great.
Misaster chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
You killed Monger! What in blazes were you thinking?
Work it Li! Make us proud! *wipes away tear*
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
No you killed Monger! *sobs* great update though :)
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Omg tis good. Hell, tis great! You sure know how to use your cliffies miss :D I'm glad you had fun on your camping trip, it sounded fun
Keep going as this is amazing!
And thank you for convincing me with your nice words to re-upload some old stories.
All in all, you rock my friend!
TranquilAbyss chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I'm glad to hear that you had fun on your camping trip And what another delightfully addicting chapter you presented us with, and a darn good cliffie to boot! Cannot wait to see where this is going...
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
This is some great writing Brain, it truly is. Keep this story going because it's amazing.

And thanks, I don't know if I'll update my stories again but if I do I promise I'll try to make them better than ever
Misaster chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Why is it beeping? What's going on? OH, THE SUSPENSE!
Misaster chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
You. Are. Awesome. I wuv this chap! Bravo! I have the same slacker prob with Sugar Crazed. Hopefully I'll get better. :)
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Epically awesome. Glad they were able to put that behind them.
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter Brain, can't wait to read more :)
Misaster chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! Guess we won't have to resuscitate you after all. *turns to spirit dancers* Sorry guys. Great chap, by the way. Ooh, what's Doc gonna talk about to Liv and Elijah? Why can't summer come faster?
FireStar104 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Aww, Doooctoor! :( Nice chapter though, :)