Reviews for Heavenly Bodies
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Can't wait to see what happens when Buffy and John end up on that other earth, lol. And nice joke with the Asbestos ;) Can't wait for more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love the way this is crossing. And I can't wait to see the trouble Buffy and John are gonna get into together!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I've been sitting here, trying to come up with words that mean what I think about when I read this and I'm not getting anything useful except "Yum". So, hey, cool chapter! It's yummy.

Oh, yeah. The library was a very cool idea, too. More creative than I would have given Buffy credit for, truth be told. But a very nice touch.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Pulling in the idea of the Ancients messing with multiple dimensions makes it seem like this 'ascension' of two 'hunters' is bigger than the first chapter possible hinted.

I also liked the ending with Buffy offering John all her secrets and he turns it down because I am hoping due to trust. They both have a new start for them to make new decisions that may not have any ties to mistakes in the past.
stardust-creations chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Interesting team. I think John and Buffy could really compliment each other. I look forward to reading more.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This definitely caught my attention. I don't usely go with stories that are one-shots or series of them but I guess the setup for this one would work out really well.
renaid chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hee hee hee. I like it! Of course, as soon as you said "diner" I knew where she was (ain't it great to be a sci-fi/fantasy geek?). I love the idea of Buffy talking John into following the rules just so they have the power to break them. Lovely! But why weren't they there when Daniel needed some moral support?

This is a fabulous idea! I look forward to more.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
What an awesome story! I love your writing style, your Buffy voice, everything about it. The plot itself is pure awesome as well. Buffy reminding John of Dean, that was so sweet. These two together are sure gonna stir up some trouble! XD