Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Bakery
EmmettRose chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
This story could be so good. But the fact that you make Edward out to be a twit. Well the whole family of CUllens. How the heck did he get to be a millionaire if hes so dimwitted?
jennah1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Hehehe! This story cracks me up.
cctwilight chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Definitely the craziest story I have ever read! Loved it!
cctwilight chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Hilarious!
cctwilight chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I just about fell over from laughing so hard. Crazy cute!
cctwilight chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This chapter cracked me up! This whole bunch is crazy!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
One very crazy ass story . . . check! It must be really fun to be inside your head. You're very silly and it's quite amusing. Fun story, thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Oh shit! You drunkenly married them? Of ourselves you did! That's crazy and fits this story completely.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Okay, now I am thinking this town is exactly what the entitled Cullen children need . . . well, we haven't met the third, which by my guess, is Emmett . . . but, Alice and Edward are very used to getting everything they want, clearly. Looks like that ride is going to come to a stop. At least I supremely hope so. The way Edward just bullies right through things is a little frightening. I did really like that Bella was the one cutting off Alice from speaking . . . that was a wonderful change from the norm. Charlie was funny. Love how he considers Rose his own daughter. Rose was super fun too.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Well, isn't Edward a clueless, idiot? Shameful, really. I adored Bella and the banter she kept with Mr. Newton, as that was fun. Poor town . . . I hope that they all set him quite straight. And more importantly, why is he running around in an Armani suit in this type of town, bullying it's shop owners?
Saint Genevieve chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Great chapter
Saint Genevieve chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Great, so funny, love your writing!
nat1607 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
This story is insane! What have you done to all of them? I'm so hooked I can't stop reading! :)
Derp chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I had to review so that it wouldnt be 666 anymore
KimiD chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Edward is Nothing if not persistent! Got to give him credit, he is like a dog worrying with a bone, gnawing on it. I totally flove all your red head references... too cute!
695 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »