Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Bakery
lellabeth chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
The perfect ending for this crazy story, I think. I'm so glad I finally found time to read it! Thank you for making my day better with all the laughter. Bringing happiness to others is a gift, and your writing does so beautifully. I can't wait to read more of your words.

Lella.
lellabeth chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Man, now I wish I had a pregnancy belly to blame my love of junk food on *sigh* Although, seeing as that'd lead to a crying, screaming, pooing baby.. maybe I'll pass. Still loving this.
lellabeth chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
As the girlfriend of a geek.. yes, we've had the doll/figurine argument before. It's a lot more funnier when you're writing it, I can promise you! I love that Carlisle got a kick from seeing Bella, too. I was going to say that I like you didn't make him a stoic, solemn and sexless father figure, but I should know your writing better than that now anyway.
lellabeth chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Angry lion cub? This just gets better. I keep forgetting to review because I'm in such a rush to get to the next chapter and see what other crazy, insane hilarity you're going to have written next. Just know that I'm loving it & I'm sorry for the gaps in reviews because of it!
lellabeth chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Well, I always said fanfic needed some more realistic lemons.. but this wasn't quiiite what I had in mind, LOL. I'm guessing we won't be getting an A/N with the recipe for Esme's special dip anytime soon either? ;)
lellabeth chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
BWAHAHA! OMG. Poor Garrett! I guess at least his kiss-card is gone now, right? And it can only get better from there... right? You almost had me rooting for B/G with this chapter. Stop confusing my little B/E heart!
lellabeth chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Oh, Edward. He needs more than a sample of that hand cream in order to entice in Bella! And now Garrett is here to take his place.. I bet his hands are all French soft and not chapped, huh? This chapter.. I love it.
lellabeth chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Well.. sweet monkey love and a turkey. Can't do better than that! I think I need to get me some of that fancy hand cream too.. LOL. Another great chapter!
lellabeth chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Carrot top - LOL. Oh, your writing is hilarious! I love how well I feel I know your characters after just a couple of chapters. I fear Edward's going to end up owing Alice a hell of a lot by the time this is through.
lellabeth chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG, Stace! This chapter had me rolling with laughter. I can't wait to see how you bring these two together.. right now there's more chance of B shoving a pumpkin pie in Edward's pumpkin spice hair than baking one for his family.
edwards-sparrow chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
i'd love more of these guys adventures
edwards-sparrow chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK THIS STORY IS GOING KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
OH FUCK
edwards-sparrow chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
OMG I NEARLY FELL OFF MY COUCH YOU NEED A DEPENDS WARNING WITH THIS POOR BELLA
Openskies123 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
Your story was of the rickets made me laugh... Thanks hot sharing :)
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »