Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Bakery
KimiD chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Edward, you come in like a bull in a china shop, bulldoze over Everything she tells you, you do not listen to her and just Tell her how things are going to be and ask her nothing... just because sparks flew when you kissed does not mean you have a Clue as to how to fix it other than back off and listen to her... You are the epitomy of the song by Keith Urban "Stupid Boy"
Hilarious!
KimiD chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
What an Asswipe the bottom line... . ! This has got to be one of the craziest, funniest most out of character storylines Ever! Totally in love with this!
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Holy Shite this is hilarious! So OOC yet not totally love the tweak on the characters, each one of them Like I said, this is going to be fun...
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
LOL Whew! What was That?! Talk about a clueless Edward, he ain't got a clue And talk about meeting his match Oh yeah, She ain't goin' down without a fight. I feel sorry for him if he thinks he's going to bulldoze Ms. Swan! This... is gonna be good!
Sassyvampmama chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Cute, fun, and just a tad on the crazy side, I had a blast reading this. Thanks for sharing.
cuteascherries chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
: )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
These are just such weird characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This is so stupid. It makes no sense. Does Bella not know how to actually stick with a decision? She seems like she has a temper but she's a doormat also.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Did Edward buy a prt of her business? I'm confused...just kick him in the nuts.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
She didn't hire him. I would have kicked his ass out.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Love your funny :) great job doll
lellabeth chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
The perfect ending for this crazy story, I think. I'm so glad I finally found time to read it! Thank you for making my day better with all the laughter. Bringing happiness to others is a gift, and your writing does so beautifully. I can't wait to read more of your words.

Lella.
lellabeth chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Man, now I wish I had a pregnancy belly to blame my love of junk food on *sigh* Although, seeing as that'd lead to a crying, screaming, pooing baby.. maybe I'll pass. Still loving this.
lellabeth chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
As the girlfriend of a geek.. yes, we've had the doll/figurine argument before. It's a lot more funnier when you're writing it, I can promise you! I love that Carlisle got a kick from seeing Bella, too. I was going to say that I like you didn't make him a stoic, solemn and sexless father figure, but I should know your writing better than that now anyway.
lellabeth chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Angry lion cub? This just gets better. I keep forgetting to review because I'm in such a rush to get to the next chapter and see what other crazy, insane hilarity you're going to have written next. Just know that I'm loving it & I'm sorry for the gaps in reviews because of it!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »