Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Bakery
Okay, LMAO
Stems71 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMG! I love this Bella.
TwimomJen chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
HAHAHA! Bella was mello from the chocolate. Edward missed his snarky wife. Don't think I didn't notice that Edward didn't tell Bella back that he loved her. I was wondering if Esme's eggs were undercooked before Bella started peeling one. So, Edward acted surprised at Garrett's news about James. Looking forward to the next update :)

Jen :))
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Lmao they are all so crazy. Bella and Edward have a sugar addiction, lol.
ClancyJane chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Not gonna lie...I'm looking forward to the low, I miss the skanky comments too :P
KristineM chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Sugar high Bella is awesome! I do love snarky Bella as well! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
Chicsarah chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Alice is so cute - I hope that she grows on Bella. I think its adorable that Esme can't cook and Alice sees Bella as some culinary savior!
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Edward didn't make a very good first impression, did he? I hope she doesn't change things too much - it sounds like a lovely little place!
dunedin girl chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Bwahahahahahahaha Too boobs too furious!
hollynn28 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
All I can say is you have a weird (read that as fantastic) sense of humor! Thank you for sharing this with us.
LaVonne Cullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Go Micheal Sr. ! LOL!
mimimgr chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
totally cracking me up... emmett kissing Garrett... poor Garrett and first kiss from a boy :(
mimimgr chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I was kind of annoyed with edward at first in this chapter... then just felt bad for him... I wanted to kick him in the balls for not listening to Bella, but then I wanted to hug him 'cause it seems as thou he is getting his heart broken.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
So funny! Lmao!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
The start is funny! On to the next chapter!
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »