Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Bakery
lellabeth chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Well, I always said fanfic needed some more realistic lemons.. but this wasn't quiiite what I had in mind, LOL. I'm guessing we won't be getting an A/N with the recipe for Esme's special dip anytime soon either? ;)
lellabeth chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
BWAHAHA! OMG. Poor Garrett! I guess at least his kiss-card is gone now, right? And it can only get better from there... right? You almost had me rooting for B/G with this chapter. Stop confusing my little B/E heart!
lellabeth chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Oh, Edward. He needs more than a sample of that hand cream in order to entice in Bella! And now Garrett is here to take his place.. I bet his hands are all French soft and not chapped, huh? This chapter.. I love it.
lellabeth chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Well.. sweet monkey love and a turkey. Can't do better than that! I think I need to get me some of that fancy hand cream too.. LOL. Another great chapter!
lellabeth chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Carrot top - LOL. Oh, your writing is hilarious! I love how well I feel I know your characters after just a couple of chapters. I fear Edward's going to end up owing Alice a hell of a lot by the time this is through.
lellabeth chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG, Stace! This chapter had me rolling with laughter. I can't wait to see how you bring these two together.. right now there's more chance of B shoving a pumpkin pie in Edward's pumpkin spice hair than baking one for his family.
edwards-sparrow chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
i'd love more of these guys adventures
edwards-sparrow chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK THIS STORY IS GOING KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
OH FUCK
edwards-sparrow chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
OMG I NEARLY FELL OFF MY COUCH YOU NEED A DEPENDS WARNING WITH THIS POOR BELLA
Openskies123 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
Your story was of the rickets made me laugh... Thanks hot sharing :)
Openskies123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I'm going insane with all of them!
Openskies123 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Genius Bella :D
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Oh, I cannot stop laughing at J and A.
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
She called him Strawberry Shortcake. I am laughing so hard. I love this version of B & E!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »