Reviews for words that we couldn't say
Kismetica chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This is a beautiful story, and I loved it. I liked how you went with a different route to most Isshushipping ficswith N chasing after Touya insteadand you've developed their characters well. I've also greatly enjoyed the cameos and appearances of the other protagonists, along with Greenit's interesting to see how these two may interact if they ever meet. Having N like Green, even with his abrasive personality, is surprising, but it's a pleasant surprise for me. N travelling through all the previous locations until Mount Silver is an interesting touch, even more so for Touya to meet Red. I feel as though the two haven't finished developing as characters/people yet, but I guess that is the point of this story. All in all, thank you for writing this story around six years ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
AHH BEAUTIFUL!
I loved it omg
dreamingthroughstarlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was awesome... Green watches rom-coms, huh? I actually had to move away from the laptop to laugh when I read the 'he had sex with your sister who's pregnant, but it's not him, it's his twin brother Fernando's' part. Hilarity aside, this was a really good fic. :)
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I loved this. I don't know why but this felt like the fic I've always wanted to read haha. It was truthful and emotional, it painted the pokemon world away from the kid gloves. And who the hell doesn't like green? XD spinach head lol anyway, I love what you did here and to not change it in any way - it'd be nice to see the Red/Green version of this or even how hard Green smacked Red when he came back lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
You should do a novelization. I've only found one of those so far, and you have an amazing writing style! It kinda sucks me in. The format in this one did kind of confuse me at first though.
I love how you just kinda... Went against the flow(?) compaired to most of the other NxBlack/Touya((I REFUSE TO CALL HIM HILBERT, IT'S SUCH A SUCKY NAME)) go. So yeah!
Thank you for making such an awesome story :33
ChibiFoxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Holy crap. This deserves so much more favourites than it presently has; it is utterly underated. I read this all in one sitting-and believe me, I could not find it in myself to take a moment of reprieve from reading. Its beautiful, how you narrated the story from N's point of view, and the wholesome developement of all the characters. Instead of rushing into the story, you did an amazing job in describing the characters, and their progress, touching on all of the minuscule details. And jesus, the details. Don't get me started on that, I'll end up spieling all day long. This story has touched me (emotionally, haha) in so many different ways. Keep writing, please, I'd love to read more of your stories. :')
looneybin chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
needs more bread and ham
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
No matter how many times I read this, each time I read it feels like the first. Thank you.
Namio chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I think this is one of the few fics I absolutely LOVE that's just...
It's kinda hard for me to really put into words because it's kind of obvious: I like how you characterize N and how he's like mentally panicking and at the same time not and the rambling. The rambling is adorable. And so is the panic. And Green. I like how you write Green! Though eating stale crackers might not be the best idea.
What I like is the... well, although it's N searching for Touya, it's a lot more than that and you did a good job with writing all of this.

Please continue writing, no matter the pairing or fandom 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I'm glad that Sinnoh wasn't particularly mentioned, I've never played 4th gen and don't really have an interest to.
Originalshipping was adorable, it wasn't mushy which made it make sense to me.
Green and N should be best buddies, aside from Touya xD
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Best. Post W/B. Fanfiction. EVAH! ! ! ! !

OH I love you so much RAIT NAO :')

This was just simply beautiful! I cannot describe it otherwise.

And now is in my favorites so thank you!

Please write some more. Pweaaase! Pretty please? With a cherry on top? (lul wat?)

Thanks for this nice story :)
Namesake chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
*in a little whispery voice* this was awesome. O_O ahem...I thought that it was really deep, and addressed some things that we, as players, only seem to aknowledg on a subconscious level. I loved the little minni green/red story you wove in, I thought it was sweet, and how they sort of helped eachother out. I only had minor difficulty with the shift in dialog and perspective, I couldn't always tell who was talking, but it wasn't that bad to be honest. (I've seen worse, much worse.) overal, I have to say I'm glad I stopes to read it, though now I have to go finish the work I was SUPOSESD to be doing in the first place. :/
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I liked the information, time, and thought in this story. I loved how you put in Green, Red, Lyra, and others. I loved how you put in so many places and things.
You say you have all your information right- and I'm not saying you're wrong!- but if this is the manga universe then Ethan should be named Gold. If this is the anime universe then... Oh never mind.
The point was I was a little iffy about Ethan and Ruby 'cuz then since if you're following the game universe then shouldn't Ruby be named Brandon? Brendon?
I don't even know anymore. I just confused myself. -_-'
Great story anyway.
Shigure-Senseii chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING.
I love Isshushipping & Originalshipping. I laughed, cried, squealed,...and laughed even more as I read this.(;

Greeeeeat work.

-Shigure
TheRedirector chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
AMAZING! Completely Stunning! Such a deep and wonderful story deserves praise! You must be amazing to write something this deep. Great amazing wonderous colorful and Deep!