Reviews for Come on Closer
I'm known as Xana chapter 15 . 8/18
It's kinda nice to see a time travel story that doesn't involve the world ending to be the reason behind the travel. It's also nice to see someone taking into account that if you change the past, the future is also affected. Not saying other authors don't, but its nice to see these changes as the story pans out. I know you haven't updated in a couple of years but I hope you continue it. Until next time, keep up the great work!
-Xana
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 15 . 8/16
No! No! No! Innocent little Naru-chan is going to be... tainted. Neh, he will probably just blush or something. He will be fine. Yes. Yes. He will be fine. (Repeats to self many times)
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 14 . 8/16
I thank Rin for helping Naru-chan realize Kakashi's and his feelings! I love her so much my firstborn child will be named after her.
Nashi-ossu chapter 1 . 8/10
I was very skeptical at first for KakaNaru... For me, Naruto has always been with Sasuke, but after reading your Life Swap (which is awesome!) I wanted to know the student with the teacher through your eyes. And I'm not disappointed. Your story is wonderful! I hope there will be a lot of lemons !
Love you so much and your writing is amazing!
Divine Paper Mars chapter 15 . 8/8
I noticed you changed the cover of this story at some point. I hope that means what I think it does. XD
Divine Paper Mars chapter 14 . 8/7
Every time I spot this story, I just can't help rereading it. It's really that awesome.
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 15 . 8/5
Please do update! I read this fic 5 times... Hoping for an update. You may have lost passion or motivation, but please do try to update! I love your story and your writing style! Thnx Loveless-chan!
Well I'm really hoping you'll update this story at some point
Cause it's awesome and interesting
Im looking forward to some smut too
But at some point naruto's gonna have to go back isn't he? Cause if he doesn't, he won't ever be born and he'll disappear from existence 0.o
AyaEmett chapter 15 . 6/29
YOU... YOU... YOU EVIL... WHY?! WHY HIATUS?! TWO YEARS! TWO!
fadedrage chapter 15 . 6/29
So... Its been a while since your last update, and you're probably never gonna finish this fic. But I would really really love it if you just wrote an epilogue or something, just so we can get closure. I love the kakanaru pairing, except the age difference has always been a bit weird and it's often written as a 26 year old getting it on with a 12 year old. So I searched high and low for time travel kakanaru that solves the age difference issue, and I found some! Like 2, but hey, I'll take what I can get. So I'd love it if you came back to this, because not only is it the perfect plot, you are a fantastic writer, and I, along with so many other people, have genuinely enjoyed reading this.
scaryorange chapter 1 . 6/27
please don't have naruto splurt out the whole 'from the future' crap
The Chthonic Professor chapter 15 . 6/15
It's been over a year since your last update, but I'm still going to wait patiently for the next chapter, because this story is totally worth it. I love the way you write romance, and you can guarantee I'll be taking some incredible inspiration from your writing. I just love the pace and flow of the story. Also, I absolutely can not WAIT for the moment when Naruto realizes that he's biologically Kushina and Minato's son. Or for when he reveals he's the Nine-Tails' jailor. Or for when he reveals that he's from the future. I'm practically shivering in anticipation.
LeePacefan chapter 15 . 6/5
just cruel
Shanatora chapter 15 . 6/3
Its a really good story! Can we hope for an update soon? I like the modifications and what its implie for the future and I so look forward to Kakashi to discover his relationship with Naruto in the past!
kitten-dreamer chapter 15 . 5/15
Hope you continue your story! As you pointed out in the beginning, there aren't many good kakanaru fics out there. Yours has promise to be great once finished!