Reviews for Come on Closer
Cutybunny232 chapter 14 . 4/13
Words cant explain how much i LUV! this story cx PLZ UPDATE SOON! XD
Teacuppy chapter 14 . 4/12
I love your stories! Pls never abandon them, update this and life swap soon _ they are just awesom e!
I just finished it. I love it. Give me more... Pleas! I must know how this ends! If I don't I'll die from lack of fulfillment and KakuNaru sex XD
Thanks for starting this up in the first place
-S.K.
Kitsu-Dono chapter 14 . 3/17
Your awesomeness knows no bounds. Definitely my favourite KN story! Kudos! You really write the story well and the fluff- oh the fluff! Its amazing! I hope that you continue writing this fic because hot damn man! I cant read enough of it! Good job *applause*
Kunohichi8 chapter 4 . 3/16
i cant stop reading
That was so sweet! Naruto and Kakashi are just too cute together! I can't wait to see what will happen next, not to mention Jiraiya's boasting over being proven right. Will the others find out the truth behind Naruto's past? What will their reactions be? Or, more importantly, Kakashi's reaction?! So excited for the next chapter PLEAAASE update soon!
French Toast Ninja chapter 14 . 3/11
I enjoy reading you're story. I've read it three times already! Even if you don't ever update it again, this will always be in my Top 10 stories to read!
Kolmikaelson chapter 14 . 3/10
Please update soon! I love it!
greymouser chapter 14 . 3/9
This is so sweet and awesome! Update please! :-)
Ok. Listen here. This fic? Fabulous. It is fantastic. I love this so much and have been hooked ever since my friend showed it to me. I'm sure you have gotten reviews begging you to update or asking where you went, so I won't do the same (although know that I wish that you do update and become alive again) but know that I think that this is epic and should totally be continued.
Mijka chapter 14 . 3/8
I really like this story! Please continue to write it! It would be a shame if you didn't.
You know I've only just remembered that this was a Kakashi/Naruto paired fic. It was already great without it :)
Now it's friggin awesome!
Ookami x Kitsune chapter 14 . 3/2
Nuuuu i want more!D: i read this whole thing today, im obsessed xD I absolutely CANNOT believe this is your first fanfic though! you are so talented :3
This definitely has to be one of my top favorites:3 and believe me, i've read a lot.
Keep up the fantastic work!o
P.S. Nyaaaa KakaNaru forever! n.n
ShionStar chapter 14 . 2/22
Oh my gaaaaaawd! They are finally together! Sooooooo cute!
I just love your story!
Cant wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon!
Kawaii Kokoro chapter 14 . 2/19
I have read many KakaNaru fanfics but this is hands down the best I have ever read. This fic is even one of the top 10's in all the fanfics i hav ever read. It actually has a very detailed and interesting plot, unlike many others that just have smut. This story is so cute and heartwarming that I was in tears at the end of this chappy. Please update when u hav time I need to know what these love birds will do next!