Reviews for Come on Closer
Yameros chapter 14 . 7/18
I know it has been almost 3 years already but PLEASE PLEASE DO CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS! It's so lovely and I really want to see the development between the characters. Great Job btw. You really got the personalities of the character from the original Naruto. Even thougth sometimes they get a little bit ooc I think it still suits them because of the cirsumstances they're in.
NorCal.NEH chapter 15 . 7/13
I love your story and i can't wait until the next update
tayleah chapter 15 . 7/6
I love your story. I really hope you continue its soon. The change you made with Minato and Kushina deciding not to have kids is going to be so interesting. It opens a whole new area to go into. Are they going to be alive in the future? Is the kyubi going to attack or is it a different best that attacks Konoha?
So many ways you can go with this. Love it.
Bomahe chapter 15 . 7/2
I liked this one, is it still too late to hope for an update?
Bombadilo Baby chapter 15 . 7/2
Oh no . . . What a tease . . . Don't leave it there
Idea Twins chapter 15 . 6/29
Idea-kun will continue route 2. Please see his first post and Idea-chans post. They will inform you unless you want to be confused. Idea-chan will edit final part.

Disclaimer! We do not own enething. Not even the plot line. It's all author-sama's idea and we got too inspired.

“I- uh...” Kakashi didn't know what to say “I read it only because you got it for me. I couldn't stop reading after. It's okay If you think of me as a pervert” Said Kakashi truthfully

“You kinda are…” Naruto muttered quietly again. That hurt Kakashi though.

“We should go to bed it's getting late.” Kakashi got up and went to his room after grabbing his book.

Naruto hesitantly followed suit.

Finished Route 2 for Icha Icha scene

THAT was SO fun. Hehe Idea-kun wanted some lemons in there!

Ignore Idea-chan. She loves teasing Idea-kun. So please don't think Idea-kun is a pervert. Unlike Idea-chan who uses their phone to search up lemons.

We will come up with Idea's soon
Idea-chan chapter 15 . 6/29
Please go to Idea-kun's post before reading mine! I will continue the story he thought of. Idea-kun will tell me what to write but I will write it in my own style. But I sadly can't copy -Author-sama's style since they are simply too great!

“I-I didn't know Icha Icha was about that.” Naruto muttered quietly sinking into the cushions

“Naruto?” Pink dusted Kakashi's face as he walked over wondering if Naruto read THAT far into the book.

“Sorry for reading your book without permission Kakashi.” Said Naruto holding up the book willing down his blush. He gazed at Kakashi's unmasked face.

“How far did you read?” Asked the Jōnin almost instantly

“I got to the part where the main character started umm...” Naruto's face flushed crimson as he recalled those parts.

'Oh no...'

They both stood in awkward silence

Kakashi finally sat down from across Naruto and took the fallen book.

“I didn't know Icha Icha was about that. Gomen” whispered Naruto loud enough for Kakashi to hear.

“No need to apologize” Said Kakashi scooting closer to Naruto with an awkward smile. In Naruto's eyes Kakashi still looked perfect.

“Yes there is, I got you a perverted book! All because it was orange and new.” ‘And Kaka-sensei's favourite book’ Somehow Naruto's face flushed even more an he avoided gazing at Kakashi

AYYYY maybe this is wrong! I would sure Hope so! Idea-kun ran out of Ideas or he was just embarrassed. Awe cute younger twin. He's suppressing a violent breakout! (btw author-sama we- I hope you somehow put a lemon in this! ;;;)))

I HOPE ME AND IDEA-KUNS FAVOURITE AUTHOR GOT SOME INSPIRATION
Idea-kun chapter 15 . 6/29
Idea-kun is the one who suggests things that might happen and for the waiting readers to enjoy. Please do not see this as an act of trying to cheat publicity. Idea-kun only wants to try and appease the readers whom have been waiting for the next chapter!

Perhaps Naruto picks up the book opens it and we're cut off from his reaction and shows Kakashi in the shower.

Kakashi is embarrassed and manages to will down the erection. When he gets out Kakashi spots Naruto flipping (stop now and go to (1) if you want a different route) to the dreaded page filled with dirtiness. (Continue this to (2))

(1) Naruto gladly isn't to the paper of intercourse yet and Naruto sputters for an excuse and Kakashi gets his book back. End for route 1

(2) Naruto lands his eyes to the graphic picture. He blushes and closes to book after spotting Kakashi. Naruto is now stuck with the fact Kakashi is a pervert. End for route 2

Idea-kun will continue route 2 because his yaoi infatuated sister (not that Idea-kun doesn't like yaoi) said so. Idea-kun's sister also made the poor poor Idea-kun continue route 2 as if he we're continueing the story. Idea-kun doesn't like the idea of that. Idea-kun's sister makes him or else she would take away Idea-kun's flufeh pillow.

Naruto blushed as he read the page. He had no Idea Kakashi read this. And out of the corner of his eye he saw Kakashi walking down the hallway and spotting him.

Naruto closed the book quickly

“H-hey what are you doing with that book?” Asked Kakashi

Idea-kun doesn't want to write his cringe writing anymore and let's Idea-kun's sister take over.

Please go to Idea-chans post to continue this cringy Idea.
Human chapter 15 . 6/28
I beg you my dear Author! I am sorry If I am pressuring you with updating but I'm still addicted. I hope you find your way in life and find proper insperation. But when you made someone else other than Naruto himself initiate the TimeTravel I never felt so inspired. Keep going with your beautiful art of fanfiction.

I was 11when I first read this and I'm still in love with it. I'm one who knows art when they see it! I will create some fanart and send it your way Author! I've been told I have a hand at drawing things!
chocolatxdoll chapter 15 . 6/27
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Im actually about to have heart faillure. When I first came across this fic, I saw that it was incomplete and hasn't been updated in like 3 years but I went for it anyways severely underestimating it. I shouldn't have cuz I really didn't think I'd get so attached. This is possibly the greatest kakanaru fic in existence and you're just gonna leave it hanging like that?! For the love of kami PLEASE don't do this to us. You promised you won't abandon this fic so I'm practically begging here, please don't go back on ur words. The plot for this is mindblowing and everything just fits. You're writing is also impeccable and I appreciate that you have explanations for all possible plotholes. This is indication of a true fully fledged writer. So please don't give up on this masterpiece. I'll be praying.
Human chapter 15 . 6/24
I'm dying for the next chapter!

I swear I've been waiting for years and this fanfiction has stood at the top of my favourite list!

The way you developed the romance between Kakashi and Naruto!

How you've made Naruto so innocent when most make him all evil!

Those perfect moments of awkward positions make me unable to contain my giggles.

I ABSOUTELY LOVED WHEN YOU MADE NARUTO REALIZE HIS FEELINGS!

You kept Obito alive in such a masterful way!

Yet you left a cliffhanger and I was not able to continue soaring through the sky and I've been stuck in time for so long waiting for the path of life to continue.

I've red countless great fanfiction yet this one takes the cake!

I've never heard of a beta yet there were little to no grammatical mistakes in each chapter. I've been keeping my love for this fanfiction cooped up. I've been checking everyday for months, years! Just for the next chapter! I don't care if you abandoned it. I just hope you get some inspiration sparking.

You're my favourite author in all of .

I luv you(No Homo)(No offence)
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 15 . 6/5
Please continue your work. This fanfiction is awesome and I'm really getting hyped on what changes would happen next in the future. Then how would things also go with Naruto, Sasuke and the team?
Yuunari chapter 15 . 6/4
So cute! Please continue!
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 15 . 5/30
Yes, Naruto...Read the book...join the ranks of the Konoha Perverts! BWAHAHAHA!
lulabby14 chapter 15 . 5/27
I really liked this story, naruto's love for kakashi is just so pure :) I love it.
I hope you will continue this story one day, but until then I'll keep waiting.
Best wishes