Reviews for Come on Closer
Deli chapter 15 . 5/21
Thanks for reassuring us that you won't abandon this fic,that's all I needed to hear because now I'll definitely be back for more and review for the next chapter ;-) By the way I love the story.
Kala chapter 9 . 5/21
Its just getting better and better! Thanks for writing this story :-)
Hanna chapter 8 . 5/21
Aaaaw so cute. I love the way u write, its so fascinating.
Kala chapter 6 . 5/21
Now this is my type of story, I LOVE THIS FIC.
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 5/12
Awe so cute!
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 5/12
Cool!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 15 . 5/8
awesome story!
ForgottenGuest chapter 15 . 5/7
Sry I'm late, but thx 4 updating, s' very good!
Asalea chapter 15 . 5/1
I love this fic, your naruto is cute, kakashi is adorable, and kushina and minato are the best. Im glad for obito and hope run will return his feeling one day. Looking forward to see more. Kiss
life is short so am I chapter 15 . 4/19
Noooooo! Naruto's innocence! That book is going to ruin it! Why, Kakashi, why did you leave it out?!
KuroReader chapter 15 . 4/1
Oh lord! Please continue with this divine sent, lovable, cute, hot story! It's amazing! I'm sitting on the couch giggling like a mad man and keep getting weird looks! But I don't care because your story is amazing. Looking forward to next chapter!

Side note: I love your writing style, some misspelling, but can barely find any. Love the plot so far and love your style! Love everything! So much love... Oh well! (-ω-)
silly60 chapter 15 . 3/23
Please try and find the time to continue to update! Your story is amazing! I love reading about Kakashi and Naruto's growing relationship. I am also wondering if you will have Naruto reveal that he is from the future and if through DNA testing it will be revealed that he is Minato and Kushina's future son. Plus it is fun when you go back and forth between the past and the present showing how Naruto's actions are changing the future as he knows it. Please update soon!
dustyboy1209 chapter 15 . 3/21
Really hope you continue this story, I'm enjoying it very much!
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 1 . 3/16
Yeah you yaoi fucks need to alongside those Kishimoto loving fucks.
Hello! Please update soon!XDD

lol XD notice that English is not my native language so I can have errors when writing. Anyway, that will not prevent me leave this comment! (For more do not understand anything I put XD) is that the story is just great! * - * I love how planteas things , events , thoughts of Naruto...
Everything! I love history,it is difficult to find something an good as this! I applaud you!
I'm dying to Boar 's reaction Kakashi- sensei to their new memories with Naruto! lol xD
Well, thank you very much for writing this , I hope you can continue it soon !

Kisses!