Reviews for Carrying on the Torch
rangers123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome. .

You blew me away. I didn't think you'd actually continue it after your other short story prequeling this, but you did it. You captured Charlie's (or should I say Charlotte?) thoughts exactly as I thought they would be for a young teenager. I saw how she progressed throughout the story, dealing with the loss of her family while juggling her own crazy life. It almost was if I was her as a person.

Looking forward to see your other GLC stories be completed soon.
Peace!
PinkSilhouette chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
it gave me goosebumps that i am reading this chapter today, june 29th 2012. I actually cried because i feel for jo. I know how it is with soneone's first love. It made me sad their romance was cut short. It made me appreciate my first love more, since i'm lucky enough that he is my fiancé now. I could not imagine how life would be without him. I know i sound cheesy but it's the truth actually. In love, nothing else but that person really matters... Great job :))
maddie chapter 39 . 6/27/2012
poor ivy, seeing her best friend and her family die in a plane crash. i was about to cry reading this chapter. when teddy was not able to finish saying "good luck charlie" it was the sadist part of this chapter.
Hopefully536 chapter 48 . 6/23/2012
... I'm crying. And I have goose bumps. I am so pleased with this story. I had no idea anyone could write such moving fiction. It makes me so inspired. I have a lost love, a lost best friend. He didn't die. But it feels like he did. And this story has given me the strength to move on. I'm finally okay with what happened between us and I have you to thank for that. This story made me realize that we shouldn't dwell on the past, because it can't be changed. Getting caught up in the past can ruin the future. Thank you so much for your amazing writings. I hope to be reading more of your stories in the future. I know they will all inspire me just as much as this one did.

Thank you. - Megan
aspen chapter 48 . 6/15/2012
I loved this story so much I am so sad that its over but I love the way its written and the way it ended
Musical Dream chapter 48 . 6/5/2012
That was the Perfect ending! Now that torch is done I will have to read lies and flame plus I STILL haven't finished GS! I can't believe you wrote a 201 chapter long story! I am at chapter 168 though so I should be ending soon! Oh ya got to go read flame and lies new chapters, then back to greatest secrect!
NightWolfMoon chapter 48 . 6/4/2012
this was a very touching chapter, and i am very happy that Charlie has been able to move on. even though this story has ended, i really like the note it ended on. that was pretty funny about PJ and Skyler having so many kids. X3 it looks like everything has turned out nicely, and i think Charlie will definitely take Erin's words to heart. :) wonderful job, and i'll be looking forward to Tortured souls.
NightWolfMoon chapter 47 . 6/4/2012
moving on can be hard, but i loved what David said to Charlie. he's a really good friend for her to have, and i think Charlie will be able to move on. i like that Charlie's family is still looking out for her, and i think Mason will be right with them along with his own family. :)
jazzmonkey chapter 48 . 6/4/2012
It's been a long ride, and I enjoyed every second of it. She's really grown up, and though there's still that dull ache of her family and Mason being gone, you really made her a character to be remebered. Good job :) Keep up the great work!
jazzmonkey chapter 47 . 6/4/2012
That was beautiful. You did a wonderful job with the song's part in her life. David has really become close to her :) Keep it up!
Michi41 chapter 48 . 6/4/2012
I'm very glad that Charlotte has moved on with her life even though Mason has now passed. She managed to stay so strong through it all, and I admire her for that. Nice job on sticking with this story and yet still making it so good!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 48 . 6/4/2012
Too bad Mason didn't make it, but at least Charlotte's moved on with her life.

Great ending.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 47 . 6/4/2012
It's a good thing for her to move on, but it won't be easy to do.
jazzmonkey chapter 46 . 6/1/2012
Man, that was really good. Brittany wiped his well, and she's really become close to Charlie. Keep up the good work! You rock! Update soon!
NightWolfMoon chapter 46 . 6/1/2012
Brittany's a good friend; i like how she's been looking out for Charlie. and i hope Randall learnt his lesson if he knows what's good for him. X3

it's really good to hear that Charlie had taken David's words to heart and is pursuing a passion to help her through the storm. it can be futile to try and fight a force of nature. all there is to do is wait and pray. it sounds like Charlie has learned that, even though reason tends to not be on good terms with emotion most times. still, it looks like she's already begun to heal, which is much farther than even PJ had first gone in the face of tragedy. and Brittany was very right about Charlie having everyone around to help her. :)