Reviews for Endless
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Please continue with this story please!
Themadzlove chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Please update soon! I really liked this story the original!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Keep going with this! I love this series!
lilikoppsaya chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I love this!
please update soon!
keep updating!
lilikoppsaya chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
ohhhhh please continue! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkkAngelll chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Awesome chapter! And yes, Karras is totally awesome.

La'yette seems nice, although I'm getting the feeling that you're going to do something. I don't know what, but I'm counting on you doing...something to mess up their lives.

Whatever. Anyway, keep it up. Please update soon! :D
lacrazyfangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
love it amzing
SincerelyX O X O chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Aww, Robin's insecure! He's got nothing to worry about! Silly boy :) I'm craving fluff! Update soon!

•XOXO
BecauseIWantToDream chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Hahaha this chappie was awesome! I love the part when Raven said forget it to Starfire from the couch! Classic! But also I kinda got worried signals going off in my head (weewoo weewoo! SHUT UP SIGNALS!) I felt like Robin is going on possessive and jealous boyfriend mode. Is he going to do that? Will La'yette have a very important role? Will she be trying something...well...not good? Will Robin and Starfire fight? It really breaks my heart when that kind of stuff happens in stories. D': It just makes me want to cry and stuff like that when they fight. Yeah yeah! I know! I'm emotional! But face it. I'm not good with Angst or Tragedy. I tried writing a fic bout it and I just ended up changing my mind and not doing it. NYways, awesome chapter. :D Update soon! Bagels will rule over the world! :D
Nightlight753 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
So, after reading this chapter, I kept crying out "YAY! KARRAS!" But I must've been heard wrong, because everyone thought I was screaming about car-asses. Haha. Anyway. I love this! Karras' new girlfriend is nice. Karras is awesome. Awesome-nice couples are supermegafoxyawesomehot. Yeah.
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
more roamncE

loved it

please cotninue with this stpry
ily26 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
wow this is really gud so far! i love it! ahhhh im actually really scared of the angst! i luv rainbows n fluff _ cant wait for the nxt chappie:)