Reviews for Endless
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
more roamncE

loved it

please cotninue with this stpry
ily26 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
wow this is really gud so far! i love it! ahhhh im actually really scared of the angst! i luv rainbows n fluff _ cant wait for the nxt chappie:)
Adam chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
AWESOME so fluffy and cute. :p
Adam chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Knowing you and Kry there's bound to be some angst in this story no matter how small. If there really isn't thats Ok still enjoying the story. How the couple both explore thier relationships and how they develop.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
We don't believe you either. I'm actually kind of amazed that they got back home from the double date without 'incident'. But you'll get to that before too long, I'm QUITE sure.

As to the chapter itself, yes, very enjoyable. Though I wonder about Raven getting intimate. Perhaps, for their first time, she and BB ought to find a secluded cabin somewhere so that she doesn't demolish the Tower (or the city) when she hits climax.
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Good opening chapter and on the light and fluffy side, though you leave us with sense of foreboding. Not sure where your going with the story though.
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nope. Definitivamente no caere de nuevo en que solo va a ser puro fluff o algo por el estilo... No caere en eso otra vez.

Como sea, continualo. Me gusta que los demas malpiensen de Robin y Starfire, ellos dos son simplemente adorables!

- M.A.(:
ashlyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
just goy done reading the first and now there is a sequel!u just made my day its good so far
Adam chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
With the Titans its never normal. And isn't that the way we like it. Teenage Love and Angst. Just NO CHARACTER DEATH! unless they are revived.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lulling us into a false sense of security again? You know we won't fall for it.

The couples are cute-cute-cute! Not being a huge fan of horror, I haven't seen Insidious, so I can't gauge their reactions.

I just hope you're over your "kill-the-characters" phase. Play with 'em all you want, but please, no death.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2