Reviews for No Longer Alone
jeffrey chapter 6 . 2/21
WOW! That. was. AMAZING! You guys definitly have a hell of a lot of talent.
DannyNeko chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
sooo... vanessa will sufer more?
Twenty12 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
You know a story is good when the standard goofy parts make you smile to yourself. Same goes for the karmic parts... I'd still love to see Leo going a bit more sadist on Jason's ass; not physically, just... you know, put the fear of God in him.

But from what I'm getting, he and Vanessa are gonna be giving him ample oportunities real soon.

It feels so righteous to see Dante and Leo's lives taking such a positive turns, and even more so overlapping. Same goes for Aeris; in this story, i consider her the proof that kindness and compassion don't require some kind of hellish past. I can see myself feeling for the trio a great deal.

All in all, the whole progression gives me a warm feeling; not hyperbolic, but just right.

Good job on this one! Hoping to see part two before the end of summer.
Phemon13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Good first part! I have bad premonitions for what Vanessa/Jason will do in the future... Good nonetheless! keep it up!
Darkrider220 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I've been enjoying your stories for a while now, in fact you were the person who got me into fanfiction and inspired me to write it, but anyway.
The chapter was very good, it was explanative and the original characters seem to be becoming slightly more IC, and I found that I was laughing or chuckling at things in the chapter, which I don't normally do.
RPGNerd chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This is my second favorite VG cats comic on fan fiction and I really hope you guys finish this.
DannyNeko chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
wait... it's really finished? aw... i would miss it
Phemon13 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Nice job! Btw what does M.E.T.A. stand for?

And just curious, will this turn into a sappy Aeris x Leo fanfiction?
RigidGamer chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I just got in the VG cats fanfiction, and I'm loving this story so far. I noticed it has been awhile sine the last one was posted, is it on hiatious or done completely? I'd hate for that to be so, loving it so far.
lohefvjirqf chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please post one soon!
DannyNeko chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
something says me that is aeris who would stop leo
Phemon13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Somehow I feel that Aeris is going to save the day... Also DARK LEO REMINDS ME OF DARK SONIC :D Keep up the good work!
Phemon13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I'm liking the 'power' facade that Leo Aeris and Dante (XP DJ) are getting because of their traumatic lives
And goddammit I want to punch Vanessa in the face so badly...
looking forward to more!
ThatGuyYouWishYouKnew chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
its even better than the last version and i can't wait till the next chapter... also i have a question to ask ,what format do the chapters have to be in to submit them I am planning on starting a fanfic of my own
uknownmysteryguy chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
genius. A bit angsty (which isn't the sort of thing I'm interested in) and the official characters are out of character (a lot), but you've written it really well, and I still like it. I'm posting this on Chapter 2 and not Chapter 3 Because I believe that fate and freewill co-exist. Basically you can chalk every change, or failure of change, into the two categories. All the stuff of your choosing, Free will. All of the stuff that was out of your control, Fate. I also believe that it's possible to change fate, but not easy. Now that I think of it, luck is fate when even it doesn't know the outcome.

Where in the world in "JA'NE!" come from?