Reviews for All's Fair
Klaroline-lovegames chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
So I'm still kinda confused… does Athena and Ares end up together?
ilovetvd chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
lady u broke my heart
i m so, so, so very sad tht u decided to discontinue this fic...u knw, ur fic strtd at the time wen klaroline was just abt to begin and literally thru the years ur fic continued to inspire and deliver great klaroline vibes, so much tht u gt me addicted to other Greek mythology inspired klaroline fics! this fic is and always will b very dear to my heart. and it saddens tht a great klaroline shipper like urself is giving up on them...u r nt the first author to give up on klaroline here but this fic is too great in magnitude and depth tht to abandon it seems like a crime against humanity...i dnt want to pressure u but there are quite a few talented writers out there who r exemplary at greek inspired klaroline fics, like erica whose name is she dreams in color and jennifer vo too... plz do give ur material to another writer bcoz for me, this is nt closure

i read ur bits n pieces n trust me, they wud make for epic writing but i dnt like the fact tht athena has to appear like aphrodite to b with ares, its just elena all over again! plz do make them together n happy, nt bittersweet! ur other fic was bitterweet in the end too (devils currency)...

ur fic was very much anticipated on the klaroline magazine on twitter...plz plz plz do giv ur fic someone who will treat it ryt...
u will always b a great writer to me...have a great life!
Eneilson chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Great story
approvesomuch chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
This was my favorite Klaroline fic, so I'm glad to see that you posted what you had so far! I'm really sad to hear you aren't finishing, but I totally get loosing the motivation. I stopped watching too and whats going on in canon is such a joke I will never watch again. But this fic built such a world in my head, its always going to be special to me, so I'm glad you wrote what you did! I certainly enjoyed it while I lasted. 3 So thank you.
lily94 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Too bad you have stopped writing! This piece I loved it! I understand the loss of inspiration for this couple but yiu did do a fantastic job breathing these characters to life!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Devastated :(
chillwithJyl chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
At first, I was really happy when I saw in my email that you updated this and The Devil's Currency, but when I read your author's note I suddenly cried. I will surely miss your Klaroline stories :(( I am very happy though that you decided to post your drafts and notes! Thank you so much for that :)
silverathena chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Hey! Just want to say thank you for this amazing story. I get it, it's hard to continue writing fare being continually uninspired/not watching tvd. I myself couldn't bring myself to write klaus after I stopped watching TO and I actually had to do a research of previous seasons in order to even remember what he sounded like. But yeah, I lived that you gave us some closure because I have to say that this has been one of my favorite stories of all time. I love the research and effort you put into this and I think this is complex on a certain level that a lot of Fanfiction is not. Ares and Athena were super well written and imagining them as klaus and Caroline and having other tvd verse characters appear was honestly awesome. I loved all the lines from this chapter (even though I was a tiny bit confused until I read the plot outline) and I think that if you wanted to you could have a future as a writer due to your ability to combine historical and mythological elements into and interesting and well written story. Fantasy is hard, but I think you did an amazing job. Kudos to you.
Swinty chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I'm so sad to see you have decided to give up on this story. I get with you not watching TVD anymore and no Klaroline in canon the motivation to write Klaroline stories decreases. I had hoped tho ince this story is more of a greek mythology fanfic in which the gods borrow some traits and the faces of the TVD characters, you would have been able to continue this one.

Anyway... sad to see it discontinued, it was one of my favorites because I do really love Greek Mythology. If a writer would want to pick up the story and continue writing it, would you mind?
flipped chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
even 'unfinished', this is still a masterpiece.
Mimi chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
LOVED IT!
c4x4 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Hey! I just read all the chapters in one go. Phew! But what a story and how wonderfully written!
You ease the characters in their Greek personas so easily and brilliantly. I love this. I wasnt a fan of Mythology AUs for TV characters much, but your story surely has caught my attention and I have loved it till now.

I noticed that you haven't updated for a while and I hope that you have not abandoned this story because it is wonderful and it needs to be read by all Klaroline fans. :)
I hope you do update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I want the update SO BAD
Guardian Izz chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
To be honest I am disappointed by Aphrodite/Katherine.

She is far too intelligent to start wars and bear grudges agaisnt a person who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ANGER?!

I mean from what I can tell reading through the chapter with the engagement, it just doesn't make sense. Athena wasn't even in the scene where Aphrodite got hurt, she was only mentioned by name. Surely you can provide us with a better reason than that? Aphrodite mentions that this was just a tip of the iceberg, that her and Athena had other disagreements closely related to the engagement topic, but then she's NOT in love with Ares as in the myth, so there's no love competition there either … so I'm confused.
I always loved Katherine, simply because no matter how evil she was, she always had a good reason for her deeds. Her own selfish reasons. But she didn't turn against her own family unless her survival was threatened.

In order for the story to flow into the Tojan war you HAVE TO explain Aphrodite's SUDDEN hate for her sister (especially after the first amiable chapters) beyond that engagement party scene. Otherwise, one just wants to scroll past the parts of the story with Aphrodite in.
lily94 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
fantastic! i cannot wait until the next chapter! i love the story... and the power struggle between ares and athena