Reviews for True monster
Star World chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
This is really good, please keep posting!
Newotouto chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
You know, kushina its from uzumaki clan,so why she must waiting jiraya to see the seal.
ShowNoFear chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Lol This Minato is awesome
ExplosiveSex chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
This story is all over the place lol. Despite Naruto being the main character in the story, you hardly focus on him. Instead focusing on mundane events. There's like one scene with Naruto each chapter. Unacceptable for a main character especially when the chapters are short as hell. Narutos scree time would be lucky enough to last a single paragraph. And the pairing is with Amaru? I have yet to even see a glimpse of the girl and it's already chapter 8 with the next one being your last. I doubt that she's going to make an appearance and you haven't updated in 2 years so why put Amaru in the story for no reason at all? The only mention is when Shinno showed Naruto a picture of her. The stupidest part of this already stupid story is Minatos unnatural hatred and evilness, what caused him to be like this. Or was he always like this? Fuck this story.
Future-USMC-Soldier chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Olease continue
Witnessfox22 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
This is a very interesting plot idea. That said I think this story was great very well written and beautifully presented I hope this story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
It's fun to watch a sexist Minato. I mean, who wouldn't? It's hilarious.
Pyrusblade chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Naruto has an amazing weakness for an anbu of root
bcsclaymore chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
sounds like kushina might go a little insane here. can't wait till naruto's existence is revealed to kushina, head gonna roll when that happens. i think it will be interesting to see if there is a relationship (not sexual) that develops between naruto and kushina, if any at all, and his half siblings.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
when are going to update
Toby860 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This story is evolving darker undertones I like it.
Jason chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Awesome Story!
L3onidas chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Nice chapter
L3onidas chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I like what you did with Sasuke and Neji very interesting.
L3onidas chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Kushina is kind of pathetic isn't she, I never would have believed a woman with such a fierce personality would act like that. But still amazing chapter.