Reviews for Destinies
Wordcaster chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
Why? Why have you stopped updating! Don't stop! I want to know all the secrets you mentioned but never freaking revealed! Rei's thingy with her mother, Minako's secret yet not so secret lover, When the bloody hell are the senshi and shitennou are finally going to meet! There is still so much you haven't told for you to abandon this! PLEASE FIND YOUR SOUL AND UPDATE.
Fatal Mars chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I'm just reading this story again and I wish you would update soon. I really want to understand more of Makoto's bitter personality.
cereberus chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
I really like this story so far! it is truly different form anything I have read. I like how discriptive you are and yet is is not so much that it makes the story boring. Action, plot and character developement is sometimes hard to keep up with. YOu are doing a great job, keep up the good work.
omystrs chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
i really like this story! you haven't updated in months...please update soon!
Princess of Legends chapter 14 . 4/6/2004
This is a wonderful story. It have an interesting plot, different than what one would normally encounter. Please keep up the good work and update!
Fatal Mars chapter 14 . 3/4/2004
I like it! Even though I could never see Usagi in a fist fight. Magic just suits her and thats about it. Makoto must be molded by anger now. I like Nephrites power. It's like related to sighns. Come on do scorpio. It's all about scorprio!
babymar-mar nsi chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
i luv it plz writ emroe and who kidnapped/fought makoto?
Princess Ren chapter 14 . 2/24/2004
At last you finally updated this story! This is really great! Especially the plot! I still don't know why only some people read your story... this is really great! And you better post the next chapter! Don't you dare stop writing this story! what's going to happen next! and what about Rei and Amy! POST SOON! You'll make one reader happy if you do! _ Keep up the good work! _
AlabasterDuchess chapter 14 . 2/24/2004
Hello. I just wanted to say I realy enjoyed this chapter. I was really happy with the Mako/Usagi reunion. I was afraid it you would make so that they were magically friends again. I don't think Mako's behavior was out of character considering the circumstances, I would be really mad at Usagi if it were me. Anyways I hope you update soon.
Moonlightshadows chapter 13 . 12/22/2003
hey! i love your story! update soon please!
Lady Mischief chapter 13 . 10/15/2003
OMG, this story is so great. I love how it's from everyone's point of view. That must be so hard. You're such a talented writer. I hope you continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
neoqueen chapter 13 . 6/28/2003
wow! this is a great story. it was a little confusing at the beginning of this chapter but u filled every thing in. update soon
apsara chapter 13 . 3/4/2003
GREAT story. can't wait to see what happens next ;D
Luni chapter 13 . 3/4/2003
I'm loving your fic! I read it a while ago but I thought you had given up on it. I couldn't believe when I saw the update!

The plot is refreshing and original, well built, and the writing style graceful.

I have to admit, my favourite couple is Mina/Kunz, so I'm waiting for more developments for them!

Don't be too upset over writer's block, I see it as a good sign! When you're writing a piece with quality you demand more and more of yourself, the standards are higher, and the search for 'perfection' usually has blocks along the way. it's my theory, anyway.

Hope to rread more soon, Luni
Luni chapter 13 . 3/4/2003

Hope to read more soon, Luni