Reviews for Open Up And Breathe
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
LOVE IF!
Natsuna-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I have read this story so many times I practically know most of the lines! When I first read this story I felt so many emotions, and when I finished it i was like "Well...that was bloody brilliant." I never got the chance to favorite it and now that I can I am doing just that. What you wrote was beautiful and perfect and I'm so glad you decided to write it and post it here so that I (including others) could enjoy. And enjoy it, i did.

-Natsuna
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TrickTrack chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Hello,

I've only read the first three chapters of your story but I wanted to tell you that it's one of the best ideas for a storyline that I have read so far. You don't really find many stories where Harry is blind and can see magic and is still well written. So I just wanted to say thanks, I guess for writing this :)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
This was fascinating—the way you altered everything yet still had it make sense!
RenaKane chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
You really captured Voldemort's character very well. Not to mention that the rest of the story is fantastic!
awesomesauce101 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I can't view chapter 4, it keeps taking me to the home page when I click on the next button, or when I click the arrow thing and choose it. I tried refreshing the page and restarting my internet browser thingy, but it still does the same thing. I can't tell if it's something wrong with my computer or what, but this a magnificent story and I would love to continue it, except that the thing won't let me view it DX
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story 3. The whole "Harry being lost AND blind" made this story one of the more original fanfictions that I've read, so thank you for that. I really wanted all of the people in the Order to have found out about Harry's ailment, though :/. You said you had more that you were going to post? If you do, please let me know! Thanks again! 3
Anon chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Lovely. Harry and Draco's relationship made me smile.
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
You did a wonderful job with this fic. It is just amazing. Thank you so much for writing it.
WhyDidTheChickenCrossTheRoad chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
This is an excellent story. I love how you have Harry's inability to see objects, but just their magical aura- it adds a whole new angle on it. I daresay this is a fic that will stay with me for a while.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I'll admit, I keep reading this story because it's got a very unique concept to it. However, the grammar really needs some work, especially the verb tense. Pick one tense and stick to it. Preferably the past tense, as that is what cannon and most fanfics use.
HDDeviant chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh nooo, I wonder if they found Narcissa!

Oh goodness, though. This was an amazing story. I was thoroughly sucked into it from beginning to end. It was romantic, and JAM PACKED with action! I mean, it was so exciting! I've been doing the whole Drarry thing since like... 2005? And man, I am still pants at writing action. But wow, you were just incredible. And I love how realistic everything was! I could TOTALLY see this being written by Rowling as like, an alternate universe of Harry Potter. Seriously, though.

This. Was. Incredible.
HDDeviant chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Oh nooo, poor Lucius. :( :( :( :( :(

I am in tears. You are such a complete jerk for writing such a great story that I am getting helplessly sucked into! _
HDDeviant chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh my god, this chapter (4) was even better than the scene in the book where Dumbledore and Harry go get the locket. God, you are soooo talented. It's utterly unfair. _