Reviews for Keeping up with the Malfoys
Murasaki Hina chapter 11 . 1/3
where are you? 2016 is calling honey and I want that update you promised me. this story still seems to be in 2012. and its your latest one! please finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
I love it!, ur a great writer and the stories so original. I love seeing how dracos and Harry's relationship develops. ITS AMAZING!..,PLEASE UPDATE! :D
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Couldn't a simple Reparo fix Herman? *faceplam*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
I didn't really like Shastin before, I admit. She's got a big mouth. But I certainly saw her in a different light when she began telling off Malfoy after his 'I almost cheated on the person I like' incident.
I really wish Harry had thrown him out. Well nvm.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Those hickeys better keep you away Drew Le Git.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
When Draco thought about Drew as 'everything he'd look for in a man' , I cringed. Got jealous for Harry I guess. Harry needs to get him out of the way!
ravencarr chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Read this in years...how I wish for updates.. *sobs*
DragonErised16270 chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I've just finished reading it and when I realised there was no more chapters I could have cried.

This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. So interesting and such an original storyline. Your OCs are to die for.

I know you last updated in 2012 so I'm not expecting much but I honestly would love to read the rest of this fic. I'm so disappointed it's not complete :(
Dorykeepsswimmin chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
This is an amazing story! Please complete it! I'm dying!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Wow, this story is amazing! I guess as it hasn't been updated since 2012 that the story is abandoned (which is tragic), but great story! Thanks.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Love the fic. Please update soon. PRETTY PLEASE..!
Ani Mei chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Very interesting! I enjoyed reading a lot. We're so close to the ending! I hope you continue/complete it one day.
sweetteatwo chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
I wonder if the twins mother is doing the accidents.
SinV chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
U got to be kidding…
drarrysiren chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Pleassssseee please pleasey PLEASE finish this story before I die of not-knowing