Reviews for The Secret Life Of The Titanic
Anastasia Belle chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I love this story so much it's so wonderful and creative!
Anastasia Belle chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Omg this was such a beautiful chapter! I like how you keep Adrian and Ricky in character even though they are jack and rose. It's like the show where Ricky pulls Adrian away but he goes back to her. If you were the writer for radrian everyone would've loved them!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
You should really write more radrian stories. This is amazing... One of the best SL fics I read...
Jyoti chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful jobb! I really enjoyed it.
Jyoti chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Wonderful job. This is so tragic but I love the spin on this and that last line is my favorite when he says "Ricky Lee" :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I think I would have liked it a lot better if you'd made Adrian the Rose of the story and Ricky the Jack, but all in all I enjoyed this story. Your writing is amazing. Good job.
BlackStreak1 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I finally read this story and I am shocked, you killed Adrian of all people. It would have been better if Ricky died and Adrian was pregnant with his child. But, it is your story and I was actually sad about Ricky losing her. I will never be a Radrian shipper unfortunately because I can never forgive how he treated her, but your story does give their relationship more passion.
Jyoti chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
OMG! You definitely added a twist on this & I love it. This is sooo sad but it's very well written and suspenseful.
Jyoti chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Omg :O This is just absolutely amazing. Here, have an internet cookie :D Wonderful job. And I felt like I was going to cry when Jason got shot. You know, I never really thought much of him and then he started going out with Madison and I thought hey, he's a pretty nice guy. Then when he made that one statement about her at the dance I kind of disliked him. And now, reading about him and Grace being together made me LOVE him. Crazy right?
Jyoti chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Omg this was so heartbreaking. Amazing job though! You are extremely good at this.
Jyoti chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
OMG now it's getting extremely intense. I love it! Amazing job!
Jyoti chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Amazing! Great job, I love it :)
Jyoti chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I love it.

It's really good and I like how you add a twist to things.

That last line made me smile, "But in the real word, this is just our little secret. My secret life." Aha, amazing job. And I see you have a lot more chapters up, I'll try and review all of them :)
I Would Rather Be Writing chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Sorry my review is so late! I've been at camp all week, and there's no internet there.

Anyway, this chapter was great, as always. It made perfect sense to me, and I'm really happy with how everyone's relationships ended up. It was just perfect!
slfan chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
You Never fail to amaze me with your talent in writing. This is so good and one of my faves already. I've read all your sl fics, all of them were better than the tv series.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »