Reviews for We Run the Night
314-grace chapter 1 . 1/11
OMG! This is like so great! How in the world did you manage to capture Klaine so easily? More please!
goldconverse chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
OMG! This story is so good! You should update it!
xorangeskittlesx chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Pls tell me your still writing this... I need to know what Kurt choses. Lol
oh-ehm-glee chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeep! I need the last chapter or I might die. Would you really want to be convicted of manslaughter? No, no, take the time you need to work your magic. You're a great writer and I sincerely look forward to the next chapter!
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Update sooooon! I need to know what goes down!
*r*
JeanBoulet chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Basically, I'm writing to let you know that I am still following this story, and I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DON'T HAVE MORE REVIEWS BECAUSE THIS STORY IS AWESOME. Okay. /endrant.

But yes. Wonderful chapter; I just love how you write the boys. WHAT'S KURT GOING TO DO LSKJFLSJEF Update soon plzkthnx? :DDD
lelumi chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I ' m still here and waiting for the next two chapters. Thanks for finish your work on . i'm glad you dont Forget us thé readers here:-) .great chapter, hope Kurt take a good décision ;0)
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Yay for you continuing - I'm still reading :-D

Kurt really has to go to Blaine's performance... surely it's time for one of them to make a strong move now!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
NO GO TO BLAINE
Mel chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
No Kurt! GO BAAAAAAAAACK
Jocelyne chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
LET IT HAPPEN...
moaaa chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
As, this was so sweet, I really can't wait for more.

xxEchelonAtHeartxx
Jocelyne chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Your writing is mesmerizing...I know I've said it before but this is so damn good!

The anticipation is both killing me and tantalizing...can't wait for more
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Yay, I'm so excited to see an update! I really love this fic.
sarahsayswoof chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
fgdjgasdj MY BOYS! you've broken me again, heidi. much love upon your face.