Reviews for The Very Secret Origins of Roronoa Zoro
rainwolf042 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Awwww! _ poor diego! :'( Ne r u continuing this? Please do!
flamingblue85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I really enjoyed this, and usually I'm not a big fan for backstories that weren't canon but y wrote it very well and it was very touching. I love all the little refernces of Zoros bandana and where his attack Onigiri came from. Really I loved the story and all the ideas within it, it does make sense with how Zoro turned out with how he is now. Only comment I would make is Mihawk being a little OC and I dont think he would be happy that Zoro wouldn't be able tk raise his blade against him, but I understand it made a good ending. So overall great story and writing, definitely deserves more reviews ans recognition.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was just so BEAUTIFUL! OMG, pore Heishi-san... ; ; Seriously, this fic touched my heart. Good job!
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
If your using Japanese for boyo, than its real word is boya(pronounced boh-yah). Also while heishi means soldier, senshi is usually translated as warrior. I also like how you had Zoro's past. It's really sad but I liked it very much.
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
D'awwwwwww!
lindatear12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Momentous zoro hawkeye ect...
AnnaHD1784 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
*sob* This is so good! I love it!
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love this! I can almost feel Zoro and Mihawk and yes, Perona, in this. Although I would argue that Zoro is more original than perhaps you give him credit, I still can see a little green-haired boy practically worshipping this blue-eyed man, although I kind of picture him as an old Victorian version of the Denmark figure for Death, with a black mustache. :D

Kid!Zoro is adorable. As is sick!Zoro. Or wounded!Zoro. Which makes me sick and twisted, yes, but I love the idea of him spilling his secrets to Mihawk of all people when he's sick...and Mihawk using it to his absolute advantage. XD But all in all, this is a wonderful one-shot! I hope you continue!

PS: Do you think you can kick Matron for me? Hard? Please?
RenKain chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
...ZOMG!

Sorry, took me a minute to recover, but here we go:

LOVE! I don't usually get so excited about things (okay, maybe I do) but this is wonderful! Love the present story, the back-story, the characters, the descriptions, the footnotes! Hah!

And I should really get ahold of my exclamation mark usage, hehe. Anyway, thanks for this! I really enjoyed it!
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this. It's so angsty and so sweet and awesome and just wow. I don't know what to do. I'm about to cry and I'm still smiling like crazy. Great job!