Reviews for BMW
superpixie11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
im so slow i just go BMW Be My Wife -_-
Anonymous a.k.a Wolfbane chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOLOLOL

This is cute, it made me laugh :')
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
awww...

Russia and China are on their honeymoon! In America...so America will be watching...

In America, you watch Russia/China

In Soviet Russia, China/Russia watches you!

Oh, that was a bad joke...
Platinum Trickster chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That's funny and cute, but truth be told I used to think China was a girl.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I happen to think that Russia would be just a little more happy about marrying China and that China would be just a little bit more freaked out about not only marrying russia but by the fact that he is traveling with Russia. Why are they in America? Is there an Anime Con or something going on there?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm kinda miffed at the Valley Girl speak. Not everyone here in California speaks like that.

Other than that, go Russia and China. They're going to Lake Tahoe. I hope they hit up Reno, too. That place is beautiful, even though downtown has suspicious homeless people. Am I rambling? Yes, back to the fic.

You know who the employee reminds me of? Poland, totes. Heck, he'd feel at home in California.

Is it me, or was the fact that Russia and China - a couple - in San Fransisco a shout-out to "Longing for Estonia"?

Five bucks says that the next couple that comes in is either Sweden and Finalnd or France and England. BMWs would really suit Sweden and France.

"That's perfectly fine! This is, like, California! Love can go anyway it wants!"

I like that quote about California. Sadly, gay marriage hasn't been legalized here yet.

We need more fanfics like this. Karou rant!Yuki-Rin out.
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011