Reviews for The Thaw
OurBeatingHeartsBleed chapter 1 . 5/14
Omg that line: "his existence was a bird, trapped behind bars of bone" just killed me. It's going to be in my head all day. You are an amazing writer. Lately the relationships btwn men have been stuck in my head, and you captured this one perfectly! Love it, can't wait to go read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Don't worry Roy, we're all that way. We're all shallow sons of bitches.
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Never have I read anything as beautifully worded such as this marvelous piece. The flow is natural, flawless, almost unfairly so. I wonder if this truly is how it feels to be in love, for I have never felt this ache, this pleasurably heartwarming ache you've woven for us to read. I love it.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
So sweet.
mamita chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I prefer Ed uke, I love the couple RoyxEd, and the pair of AlxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd I love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them still so thanks and kisses.
kuro12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Thats so sweet.
shingaling chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Aww... :3
cnaheartsbotdf chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this so much! The way you describe Roy's emotions is beautiful. I love how the relationship is established, at first as the challenge, then as the love beyond words. Thank you for putting this story out, it's amazing. This is definitely one of the best, simple fluff for RoyEd I have EVER found! .
Pearlsonlytear chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Simply lovely in every way imaginable.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Such a tender moment. :) Nicely portrayed. I think you did a fantastic job portraying, not just images, but feelings.
cocopower1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lovely ;)
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
A beautiful piece of fluff
tenornotes chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wowowowow! This is crazy beautiful.
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved it! I am a huge fan of fluff, and this just made me squeel. Thanks for sharing it with us! :D

Black Rose
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aww. So sweet-fluffy yet poignant, and honest snapshot of content in a relationship. Your writing is beautiful and resonates truth.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »