Reviews for Experiment 505
HaloSniper117 chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
Love this story, i hope you that you make more like it. on a sake of Lame to Epicness Level 1 billion. I give it a Epicness level 1 Billion.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
such a cliffy of an ending! however, I was wondering if you or someone else could make a detailed drawing of Sam, as He is a combination of so many species, it's hard to really know what he looks like.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
damn dude, what's with all the references?
DragonKoal chapter 31 . 5/14/2013
I finally finished the story, I've had a lot of mixed feelings with this, my muse often dropping, only to be gained back as I read though the story, this is pretty descent reading with a few minor problems that can be ignored, I feel that this last chapter was an excellent way to end it, especially the extra detail you put into this. You grabed and fused a lot of worlds together with a lot of extra surprises.

overall, grand work.
Nightshade1712 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
ok I didn't want to log on right now, but tomorrow I will have an OC, its related to Ridley, but its not a clone, its a hybrid of his and another race, I will review under the same name, but as a member, any way cool story keep up the good work.
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 31 . 5/10/2013
Eh, after the cross overs I really didn't like this. But like I had asked, could you have edited to write him out and him just not disappear w/o warning.
link 116 chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
hi I have an oc for you

name:jack heron
eyecolor gold when nutral red when angry and black when in battle
haircolor silver

wepon plasma sword

was kidnaped as a child and subjected to genitic modifacations wict includ superhuman healing, ability to see throgh walls and can see the not so distant futer but keeps it a secrit so people whont ask him whats going to happen all the time
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
I will admit, the quality has decreased, and seriously, Mhat still has disappeared w/o a trace.
also
Will he turn the universe 2D, and jump around in 3D I finally payed attention and got that
ReinSohma chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Only on chapter 13 so far, but what the f***? Oh boy. This story is a screwed up mess. I cannot help but laugh though. Oh boy. I'm so confused.
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
Can you give a good reason on how he's dead. Sort of weird him just disappearing w/o explaination. and now to wait 3 months for a short chapter.
Draconic chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Oyyy...This is Metroid, not Kingdom Hearts...too much crossover...My head hurts.
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Where is Mhat. Also, sonic '06?
Kane chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Nice of you to have come back, it was about time as well.
Please continue this story.
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
This was supposed to be the Tales chapter?
Vulaan Kulaas chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
Not bad dude! And don't kill X-Sol now,we need him alive...as a villain that stalks the heroes. XD And welcome back ARD.