Reviews for Thanks to You
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Sweet story, I loved it and very nice plot even if the chapters are short but the goodness makes it up to it, I kinda cried when Shippo died and when he and Inuyasha fighted and also when Koga girlfriend got raped, anyways good story and awesome plot :3
-BeautifulShadow14
Softly Spoken Words chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
I loved every bit of this.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Sorry to be redundant, but I really really REALLY LOVE the way this is written.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I love the way this is written, and I'm so glad it's finished so I can just breeze right through it :)
Lady-Kit-sama chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
Oh my - Like, freaking - Jesus - Oh my GAWD I just can't even... I am unable to even... *favorites while choking over emotions*
FallenFan77 chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
I'm not logged on because I couldn't help but review quickly! I cried when I read this and it was so perfect that I don't know how to describe the outstanding work you did. T-T it was beautiful, I really loved reading your story!
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
I literally have tears streaming down my face. this was phenomenal
Allison 1 chapter 36 . 8/22/2012
Lol perfect ending I cried
iluvskyfunky chapter 36 . 8/1/2012
This was a really good story. Normally, I like longer ones - and I would love to see you do a longer one - but the short-aspect of your chapters just kind of fit with the story. And the grammar was awesome, compared to some other stories I have read on here; I was actually able to read it word-for-word - which means you are, structurally, a VERY good writer. Really nice job; can't wait for the next one!
kittyzwuvme1234 chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
aaaaaawwwwww ssssssoooo cute i love itmew
kittyzwuvme1234 chapter 35 . 7/14/2012
god puppy (puppy is not me making fun of inuyasha it's seriously my nickname for him and i hate it when people make fun of MY puppy yes I'm possessive) is sad when he is sad I'm sad -{
tgurl620 chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
This was a great ending to this emotional story. I really enjoyed it!
nes chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
T.T

Just read your story in a row and I have to say you are a brilliant writer! I loved your story, how you wrote exactly what needed to be written, not more nor less.

It's going straight to my favs *winks*

Nes.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 35 . 7/14/2012
Well... most of the chapters were short, sweet, and to the point, but I liked it.
It was blunt, just like the actual series.

-Taylor Tonks
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
Honestly, the best InuYasha story quote I've come acoss so far.
Haha, I actually laughed out loud at this chapter.

-Taylor Tonks