Reviews for Thanks to You
*sobs my eyes out* THIS WAS PERFECT! Totally reminds me of this movie Jamesy Boy (before he goes to jail... And before the girl leaves him...) anyways, im gonna go re read this lol
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Sweet story, I loved it and very nice plot even if the chapters are short but the goodness makes it up to it, I kinda cried when Shippo died and when he and Inuyasha fighted and also when Koga girlfriend got raped, anyways good story and awesome plot :3
-BeautifulShadow14
Softly Spoken Words chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
I loved every bit of this.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Sorry to be redundant, but I really really REALLY LOVE the way this is written.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I love the way this is written, and I'm so glad it's finished so I can just breeze right through it :)
Echo-is-a-them chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
Oh my - Like, freaking - Jesus - Oh my GAWD I just can't even... I am unable to even... *favorites while choking over emotions*
FallenFan77 chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
I'm not logged on because I couldn't help but review quickly! I cried when I read this and it was so perfect that I don't know how to describe the outstanding work you did. T-T it was beautiful, I really loved reading your story!
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
I literally have tears streaming down my face. this was phenomenal
Allison 1 chapter 36 . 8/22/2012
Lol perfect ending I cried
iluvskyfunky chapter 36 . 8/1/2012
This was a really good story. Normally, I like longer ones - and I would love to see you do a longer one - but the short-aspect of your chapters just kind of fit with the story. And the grammar was awesome, compared to some other stories I have read on here; I was actually able to read it word-for-word - which means you are, structurally, a VERY good writer. Really nice job; can't wait for the next one!
kittyzwuvme1234 chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
aaaaaawwwwww ssssssoooo cute i love itmew
kittyzwuvme1234 chapter 35 . 7/14/2012
god puppy (puppy is not me making fun of inuyasha it's seriously my nickname for him and i hate it when people make fun of MY puppy yes I'm possessive) is sad when he is sad I'm sad -{
tgurl620 chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
This was a great ending to this emotional story. I really enjoyed it!
nes chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
T.T

Just read your story in a row and I have to say you are a brilliant writer! I loved your story, how you wrote exactly what needed to be written, not more nor less.

It's going straight to my favs *winks*

Nes.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 35 . 7/14/2012
Well... most of the chapters were short, sweet, and to the point, but I liked it.
It was blunt, just like the actual series.

-Taylor Tonks