Reviews for When Garfield and Sawbridgeworth collide
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved this story...just wonderful.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
CentauRita chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"What was to come, it would come and we would face it together. Always"

Oh, 'cum' on! Life's adventure...is just, beginning for Gar & Saw, as they have done...collided, brilliantly, with one another! Who wouldn't want to go...fucking around Europe...with the love of your life at your side**sigh**

"JJW: We're going to see the world, babe, not fuck.

Edward: There will be fucking, trust me."

_

Loved the banter about the number of suitcases **snickering**Edward and his...toybox ;} It's like an AMEX Card...'Don't leave home without it!' ;D

And...

Bella, as a dog and her pooping on James, the cat's, grave site? Very apropos ;D
_

YOU...my dear, are simply amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent and your time. It wasn't foreign to that exchange that I enjoyed between Gar-boy and Saw-limey...both colliding and 'cumming' together...Mmmm...so, HAWT!

Take Care and Happy Writing, Always.
Rita ;D

P.S. I Have been enjoying reading your Edward, Carlisle and Kenna in...WaRP! **giggles**You'd think I was 'WaRP'd'… and you'd be, 'write' ( )...only in a good way! ;P
Nevreadsalot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I just had to read this story as soon as i saw the title - i live in sawbridgeworth! My knowledge of the area definitley added something when reading. Great fic, made me smile :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow. That was a lot to take in in just one chapter. I loved all your ideas, I just would have wished you had them spread over a few chapters. Some events were cut short and with more chapters it wouldve been possible to go into more detail. But all in all, like I said, the ideas were terrific, there were twists and turns I didnt expect and I love to be surprised in a story.
And you write the absolutely hottest love scenes. Yum!
jolori chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
wow that was a wonderful story, smiles and tears and tears from laughter such a great journey with these two I enjoyed my time with them thank you!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wonderful!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was an amazing story! Loved it!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved this. Great story!

Nancy
isacz chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I LOVED it! I did not want it to end! You should write more of these boys sometime.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I enjoyed this story, great story of them finding each other and learning to heal.
mw138 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Great job! :)
Raeya chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great story. Love their journey together. Feel really bad for Edward because of Jacob though, cannot imagine what it must be like to lose someone you love that much. Thankfully he found Jasper.
sunystone chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cute story. Their constant bickering made me laugh. I felt so bad for Edward, losing the man he loved, but I'm glad he's found love again with Jasper.
KMK123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved it, it was awesome and absolutely brilliant :)