Reviews for Hell Of A Ride
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awesome job you must continue!
victoria chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
poor dean:( but good stroy
ImpalaPandemonium chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You are a fantastic writer! I love this please write more! Cliffhangers drive me crazy but this one has me BEGGING for more
babyreaper chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great start, poor Dean, what have they given him that he's seeing Hell? Is sam going to be able to help. More soon I hope. Thanks.
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I would LOVE to see another chapter from Sam's POV! Really enjoyed this one! :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Sorry it took so long to review.

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to make this into a story, very excited to see what happens to Dean next :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Okay so i would say with that damned ending you should definitaly add another chapter or something because I need to have more of this and to find out what the hell they did to Dean. I loved this as it is always so much fun to play with Dean like this. Great peice and more please, pretty please with a cherry on top.
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Amazing! Loved it all! I think that you should do another chapter, and I think that ccase13 has a good point. A chapter from Sammy's point of view would be awesome. XD
Kelcor chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yes! Please add another chapter! Gotta see the comfort part of the h/c, after all! *wink* LoL Great story, can't wait for more!

Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ohhhh! Poor Dean! That would be his hell, while burning himself worried that Sam was there being tormented as he was.

Must have been given the brown acid.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hrm...just dressed in naught but his skivvies? Well, at least he's dressed for comfort on his "trip"!

More more more more! You know I love me some insensible!Dean! But dadgum! You've GOT to write him once having a FUN time on a trip! LOL. Poor guy is always just so abused! Not that I'm complainin'! ;) ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is really a bad trip for Dean. You definitely should give us Sam's side of the story and let us see what happens.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I would LOOOOOOOOOOVE another chapter, this one was so damned good! :D

Loved this! Great job as always Dorothy
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awesome story! If you decided to continue, I would definitely be interested in reading it:)
gr8read chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Should this continue, hmmm, seriously? You have to ask? First, no shirt.

Second, no pants.

Third, insane in his mind, tripping.

You clearly need a shot of demon blood, cause this story NEEDS to continue.

Write on, write on, while I set up the shots.