Reviews for Another Boring Day NOT!
Blazingnyancat chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
If I had someone come to this world from DBZ it would be Master Roshi so he can train me. :3
NatNicole chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Ooh! I like this fic!
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 60 . 12/13/2012
This is one of my favorite dragon ball z fanfics of all time.
I hope you finish the sequel too.
PurestWerewolf chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
Hey! That's the name of my dog! And she's real too!

Why does Vegeta have a stuffed animal? I can understand you and Goku, but Vegeta? Jeese! *she said exasperatedly and threw her hands up in a what's-the-deal motion.*

Oh, amazing story by the way! I love it.
tasnia chapter 36 . 12/12/2011
goku is better!
tasnia chapter 36 . 12/12/2011
goku is better!
tasnia chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
your the baka vegeta (mumbles curse words under breath)
tasnia chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Goku and Vegeta, **** you for hurting her feelings and calling her a *****.
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 26 . 3/3/2011
I love this! Your grammar is realy good, your chapter headings are hilarious, and the actual story rocks! ;)

Lilly _
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Funny, crazy and basically all around weird is all I can say about this story. But, crazily, it kept me pretty entertained
x.Janele.x chapter 60 . 7/13/2010
That's weird. It won't let me review chapter 62 or 61. Anyways... I liked the idea you had, and the beginning of the story. I had to finish reading it to find out what would happen and what mayhem would be caused next.

I didn't, however, like your OC's. With the exception of Boucke, they seemed wayyyyyyyyyy too childish, too odd, and too violent. No one could do to Krillin what Rogue did to him unless they were SERIOUSLY f*ed up in the head. And the random little girl, Vicky, who was just allowed in the house and whose parents never worried about her? Yeah...

Now, I know this fic is old, and I'm probably going to read the sequel since I'm curious what's going to happen and (hopefully) Bana and Rogue won't be in it, but I really do hope it's a bit more mature!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
go go power super saiyans lol
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 8 . 6/9/2009