Reviews for His Anchor
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/1
I would love to see the parts where the hospital scene and the ending happened in the film, but as deleted scenes. I would have loved that forever! Awesome story! Wonderful!
The Musician's Song chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well, that was a gorgeous piece of writing.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wish these were not one shots. Well done. Loved it.
LeviosaFrog13701 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm not logged in atm, but that's my Penname.

Anyway, this was ASKHSFJBGIEURGBIEUBRGVKDJABF GDAUHB amazing.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
really warm, bittersweet, believable and IC!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww. Thanks for sharing.
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
HARRY JAMES POTTER! You were obsessed with him cause he be SEXY! LOVED THIS STORY!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very nice!
Curious Indeed chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow. It was breathtaking. You are really talented. ;)
iChocoLove chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow, that was amazing. I love the way you write. C:
absynthedrinker chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Holy heavens woman! You're killing me this evening! Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's really sweet. I enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing (:
CookieZZ chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is amazing! I usually don't really read PG-rated stuff when it comes to my favourite pairings...(I'm ashamed!)

But dear, am I glad.

I read it in one go and I couldn't stop reading, your writing style just draws your in, it won't let you go untill the end.

Well done.
scatteredbutterflies chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I quite like this story. :] I don't know if it's finished or not but I think that this is a perfect place to end it. And if you are planning more chapters, might I suggest making it in a sequel form? So it's not attached to this because, I think people should want to have the option of reading it or not since this is such a wonderful story on it's own. I know that I will continue reading it if you make more chapters or make a sequel, that's for sure. :]

I think you are an amazing writer and I think you portray emotion perfectly in your story. I don't know if you have an account on fictionpress or not but I would certainly love to read some original stories of your. :3 I'll go look at your profile now to see if you have any other stories and an account on fictionpress. :3

I know I already said this but I just want to emphasize- you're really an amazing writer and I love your story here. Before about the rest of the chapters or sequel thing, that was merely a suggestion and I don't mean to be rude by saying that. So sorry if I came across that way. This is a really long review isn't it? xD I think I'll stop haha
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Really enjoyed this and the fact that you made it as close to canon as possible was really refreshing in that in seemed so likely and believable.

I was busy and couldn't read this on LJ so when this appeared in my email on I was really happy that I had some free time and could finally read it.

Thanks for this, it was lovely to read :)