Reviews for I Freaking Heart You
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Adorable, hilarious and angsty - Perfect.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loooooove drunk Sammy, so this was a gift! I could read this stuff all day. Anything drunk/drugged or concussed Sam does the trick. You should write a story about the first time Sam drank, and maybe Dean saved his ass then too ;)
Thanks again!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dean was very good to his wasted brother.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I think we ALL need a drunken Sammy every now and then. Poor kid was a mess wasn't he? I swear I was laughing so hard I was crying when Dean was trying to get him undressed and reday for bed. I had to do that for my little brother right after he broke up with his first love. The poor kid was a stumbling bumbling drunken mess. Lucky me being the big sister. He was worth it though just like Sammy. Just like Dean I wouldn't trade my pain in the ass little brother for anything in the world! Great Job!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ha! Dude I freakin heart you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was a fun romp, even with the horrible Lucifer undertones, I grinned throughout. I freakin heart you.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love Drunk Sam! And growley but protective Dean. Pity it takes either of them getting that drunk to admit they love eachother...but they are afterall Winchesters.

Yes this was fun.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story.

It's a good job Sammy is a happy and compliant drunk for if it was otherwise I pity poor Dean trying to move his Sasquatch brother around without his collaboration!

I always like the way you portray the brothers' relationship. They know everything about each other and are willing to do even the most unpleasant tasks for the other's well-being.

What Dean does for Sam, Sam would do for Dean and that says it all.

I shall now admit to my ignorance about the phrase "I heart you" so I googled it and it seems to mean a milder way of saying "I love you." If so, I like it.

I have to say that the Italians have always had two ways of expressing love.

The first is " Ti Amo" which means "I love you" in the romantic sense.

You would only say it to your lover / wife / husband, so Sam to Jess..."Ti amo, Jess"

The second is "Ti voglio bene," which is just as powerful but it indicates "pure" love without the romantic undertones.

You would use it with all the persons that you love, your mum/ dad/brother/child/ and lover too, of course.

So Sam to Jess, "Ti amo, Jess " and/ or "Ti voglio bene, Jess" but to Dean he would only say "Ti voglio bene, Dean" to which Dean would promptly reply "I love you so much little brother"-

"Ti voglio tanto bene, fratellino."

End of lecture, hides head :-)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I've heard Jensen sing this song, and he's freakin' FANTASTIC at it. :D Even off-key, I can hear Dean singing it to Sam, similar to the way he sang that REO Speedwagon song after discussing it with Jo. You did a great job with smashed Sam too. I found myself smiling through this whole story. :) I could picture the whole story in my head, the looks, the smiles, the interaction was perfect! I could hear their voices too. We haven't seen the after-effects of Becky's kidnapping, so this story makes sense to me, and I could see it happening.

I really enjoyed this story, thanks so much for writing it. :)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*melts* this. Was. Amazing. Seriously. I got such a kick out of it! Sam's drunken rambling and uncharacteristic spiritedness and childishness mixed with Dean's gruff, disgruntled, yet affectionate response to him was just priceless. This literally made my night. It's so refreshing just to be able to laugh at the brother's antics. You did an awesome job with this. Seriously. AWESOME! :)
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This really made me chuckle, however, it was heartwarming too, seeing Dean care for Sam so selflessly (e.g. cleaning his vomit!). Loved it - thanks for sharing!
Saral988 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
dude! I freaking heart this! freaking adorable!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter, absolutely LOVE drunken Sam!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Bloody marvelous.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Really enjoyed this! Excellent job!