Reviews for Ship Of Dreams
clj7 chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
?
playitcool chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
This is by far the most beautiful story I have read to date!
rochaarguelles chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
awsome you should do more adaptatitions
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Never saw the titanic so this is going to be aweeome cuz it's Brittanas version!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Reading his in 2015 I have to say I'm more than amazed. Having my most two favorite thing collide into one. (Brittana and Titanic) OMG I'm speechless. All it can say, is, beautifully written. Tears, slow claps... Tears, sniff sniff continues clapping. This story just got a standing Nov. I don't know you, but I Love you for this.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Great great great story
ithastobe chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
your mom's a genius!
berniivdee chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
I loved this fic sooo much. I literally cried because it was written so well:)) I can't wait for you to do more:)))
Laughingkiddo chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Oh my gosh... this is amazing... beautifully heart-wrenching in the middle and divinely heart warming in the end. Thanks for this great story.

P.S. are you sure you did not want to use the M rating? xP
booknerd4 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Gosh this has got to be the most romantic fic I have ever read. Seriously, I am in love with this story and I love the way you've rewritten titanic, in my opinion, this version is way better although props to James Cameron for making me cry. Props to you for making me believe love defies everything. I especially loved the poetry you included, it is truly beautiful. I can't believe I only found this story today but I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing such a wondrous story and please keep on writing.
F09 chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I love this story thank you for writing it and sharing(:

I'm estcatic about the happy ending too and you're mom is pretty awesome lol
Infinii chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I'm glad that was a happy ending. Thanks for the story.
DawnJuan chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
For a while I thought Rachel was the only one that was coming back. I just don't get how it took them 10 years. Especially if they didn't live that far away. Either way I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. I loved this fic.
Julia chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Happy ending ! Yay ! :')

This was a wonderful story !
demiprincess chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
this story was so good. you're a great writer, I'm looking forward to read your other works.