Reviews for Piper
hi chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. This is an amazing retelling and re-imagining of the tale, and i absolutely love how you tell it. I have to admit though that i really really want you to continue the series. I want to know what happens next.
hi chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
more. just, more.
this is just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
great story. ive read your consequences series and i really enjoy your portrayals of all these characters
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was a truly wonderful story. Thank you.
PuckThePuppy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ok, I love this story. Very well written and it is true that our fairy tales do change as time goes on. The orignal stories were not the best to tell to children, unless you wanted to teach them a lesson. I also like how you made a reference to The Last Unicorn, with Puck turning into a butterfly. Well keep up the good work!
Chibiwoof chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I found your story while randomly looking for puck related stories. its very well written. I loved it. I hope to see more of your work in regards to this character.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Three years since the first time I read it, and this story still packs a heckuva punch.

Alex started to sniffle, and Puck soothed him. "Fairy tales are not for children.

Still my favorite line!

He didn't add how he'd thought of it, how he'd heard the legend once upon a time of a castle in Scotland, and a mysterious red gargoyle who'd appeared in fire one night to save all the clan's hatchlings right before tragedy fell. There would be a time for that story, but it wouldn't be his to tell.

I forget; did the TGS staff ever write that Timedancer story? If not, I'd still love to read it someday... hint, hint? :-)
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Poor girl:(

Magnificent story and very touching, though I did feel that Owen was very cold when talking with Alex. But what did the rat king do next with all or most of the children gone?