Reviews for The Innocence of the Bloody Lamb
morbidking06 chapter 1 . 4/2
This story reminded me of my first crush, she wasn't a babysitter but a student aid when I was in kindergarten & she was so sweet
Domo2010 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Love it! I love your story so very much! Your an amazing writer and this is an amazing story as always! Please update as soon as possible (:
domo2010 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I love it so much! Please update soon! I can't believe that Mina is Tabitha's sister! I love it!
domo2010 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Love it! Ooh I love how Mina looks so much like her! I wonder if he loves her or if he only does because of Mina. So good!
domo2010 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Really good, love it!
domo2010 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Oh..my..I love this story! It's keep getting better and better, making me want to read more..yup, your story is a drug to me :) haha but seriously, your amazing..keep up the good work.
domo2010 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh..my..god.. I love your story! Like an drug to me haha :)
domo2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Really good, love it so far!
forgetmenotflowers chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Okaayy! I like Clarice :D pretty badass character! :p
AWESOME CHAPPIE!
forgetmenotflowers chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
AHHHH

LOVE IT!

BRAVO!

I'm not really sure if I'll like Clarice but I'm not quick to judge :) I wanna see what shes gonna do!

Anyway, lovely story and keep up the epic work!

** !
SlasherXGirl chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Omg! I love it! Your story has so much depth. This is one of the best Michael fanfics ive ever read, if not the best! :) i have a prediction too :3 i cant wait for more!
SlasherXGirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Aaah! so cute! Especially the pinky promise! I'm dying to know more about Mina :D oh, btw; happy new year! Lol random. So anxious for the next chapter! I wish i could give you constructive critisism, but this story is so good, i cant find anything for you to improve on :3 im looking forward for more! (as always!)
Luv4RobPattz chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Man, I love it! Keeps me in suspence!

Keep up the awesome work :)
Luv4RobPattz chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Man, I love it! Keeps me in suspence!

Keep up the awesome work :)
Luv4RobPattz chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more :)