Reviews for Someone Like You
Guess chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ooh, ooh, ooh!
Everyone queue up to slap Finn!
*claps in excitement*
(Sorry, #hyper)
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
YES. Headcanon accepted.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Yay! Someone with the sense enough to put it out there just how bad a thing Finn did. Though I still hate Rachel - for all her constant talk about acceptance and her 'two gay dads', she's incredibly naive and very selfish in her treatment of such sensitive topics in the show.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Unexpected friendship but it totally works for the three of them. Awesome story!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Yes, yes Rachel you totally should.
GleeFan2012 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
yeah Rachel you should! :)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful!
CharlotteSPierce chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is amazing. Seriously, the writers should read this so they know that they shouldn't have kept treating Finn like the golden boy. Great job.
Kurt-Happiness and Coffee chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
OMFG! I love it! Sequel?
Seth chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was great :) I really like kurt's and puck's friendship
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Thank you! I was so angry at how nobody seemed to get how hard that was for Santana. Yeah, she's a b!tch and she said some horrible things, but does that make it okay? No one deserves to be outed like that. It was wrong and I'm disappointed and little angry that they didn't address that more in the show.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
krtlvr chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Thank you for writing this. Everything Kurt said to Puck is what I was trying to explain to friends when the episode came out and they were all saying she deserved it. But no matter how I said it, they just didn't get it and I started to wonder if it was just my love of Santana that was making me so overwhelmingly sympathetic to her. This was awesome.
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Best combination ever! Puck Kurt and Santana!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 12/12/2011