Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
empressdawn chapter 1 . 2/15
This was so hopeful it made my head ache. In a wonderful way.
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/7
This was like, THE fic that I always wanted to read. Seriously. THE fic.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this portrait of the characters.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is the perfect remedy for exposition to Dumbledore-bashing. Sweet and refreshing!

Kind of cracky, and that makes it even better.
Artic fox chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love the story. This is one of the few well written fatherish-D stories I found and I'm pretty sure I won't ever be able to read a story with an evil or manipulating (I never did like the stories but still...) D ever again. Thank You. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Good job!
Hikari Dark chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved everything about this. Sadly, my life is overrun by my fanfiction addiction and so I can say with certainty I've read a few thousand fics at this point. That being said, a fanfiction of this quality and entertainment is one that only comes about once in a blue moon. There were many lines that were simply pure genius and the momentum of the fic was constant and easily followed.
In reading other comments, I would just like to say that the guest who told you to read the books and altogether griped about your work must be a special sort of troll. Either that or he/she REALLY needs to read more fanfiction or at least look up the definition of fanfiction.

Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
*glomps the author*
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful. I like your writing style.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
And by the way, completely ignore stupid "guest" there just down a bit- it doesn't know what it's talking about, and obviously doesn't know a thing about subtle narration or description. and obviously didn't realise that this is a oneshot- not a novel or something- and it's also based on pre-established concepts. So it doesn't have to "develop characters" in the same way as a book- but btw, I think you did just fine, anyway.
So, yup. guest can just get its head out of its arse and get back to reading the sarcastic, monotonous, precocious, so-called "higherquality" stuff, and just leave the actual good writers alone, yea? :P
you wouldn't believe how hard it is getting to find GOOD fanfictions. I've been reading too long... xD
thanks for your work :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aww! I love it.
Also, it's so nice to see a non-manipulative, nice, caring dumbledore. He actually wasn't that bad in canon, it was just the general premise that probably didn't do him favors. :P I liked canon dumbledore for the most part, myself. :P
Thanks for all your work! :D
Squibidyflop chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Fantastic story. Not a single word is wasted and you could have a PhD in subtlety. I'm not too sure how I feel about Dumbledore being related to Luna, but that element changes the entire dynamic of the story for the better. You're also one of the few writers who seem to understand that Harry wouldn't want anyone to die, including Death Eaters, because he understands how painful it is to lose someone. The way you get that across, coupled with the way you communicate Harry's wants and desires is masterful. I look forward to reading more of your work.

PS I'm a bit befuddled by the reactions Harry gets from his friends after Christmas, could you elaborate on them? I understand the friction between them but there seems to be underlying hostility towards Harry that I can't understand.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
this is actually quite sweet and I love angry!Dumbledore when he finds out about the Dursleys.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »