Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
1991Kira chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This is simply...amazing!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Awwww! Brilliant and sweet and funny. I loved it!

A little confused on the timing... But brilliant all the same
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
... Headcanon accepted. Because hot damn I wish this was how the sixth book had worked out.
hooodedwonder chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
You have a gift with words. Very well done.
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Quite possibly be my most favorite story. Where the bad guys are bad, the good guys are good and friends stay friends and more.
And best of all, people get their dues and there's a happy ending.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was beautiful.

I truly fell in love with Dumbledore here.

Thank you!

Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Loved it.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was so hopeful it made my head ache. In a wonderful way.
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This was like, THE fic that I always wanted to read. Seriously. THE fic.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this portrait of the characters.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is the perfect remedy for exposition to Dumbledore-bashing. Sweet and refreshing!

Kind of cracky, and that makes it even better.
Artic fox chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love the story. This is one of the few well written fatherish-D stories I found and I'm pretty sure I won't ever be able to read a story with an evil or manipulating (I never did like the stories but still...) D ever again. Thank You. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Good job!
Hikari Dark chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved everything about this. Sadly, my life is overrun by my fanfiction addiction and so I can say with certainty I've read a few thousand fics at this point. That being said, a fanfiction of this quality and entertainment is one that only comes about once in a blue moon. There were many lines that were simply pure genius and the momentum of the fic was constant and easily followed.
In reading other comments, I would just like to say that the guest who told you to read the books and altogether griped about your work must be a special sort of troll. Either that or he/she REALLY needs to read more fanfiction or at least look up the definition of fanfiction.

Great work.