Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors

Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Loved it.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was so hopeful it made my head ache. In a wonderful way.
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This was like, THE fic that I always wanted to read. Seriously. THE fic.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this portrait of the characters.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is the perfect remedy for exposition to Dumbledore-bashing. Sweet and refreshing!

Kind of cracky, and that makes it even better.
Artic fox chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love the story. This is one of the few well written fatherish-D stories I found and I'm pretty sure I won't ever be able to read a story with an evil or manipulating (I never did like the stories but still...) D ever again. Thank You. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Good job!
Hikari Dark chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved everything about this. Sadly, my life is overrun by my fanfiction addiction and so I can say with certainty I've read a few thousand fics at this point. That being said, a fanfiction of this quality and entertainment is one that only comes about once in a blue moon. There were many lines that were simply pure genius and the momentum of the fic was constant and easily followed.
In reading other comments, I would just like to say that the guest who told you to read the books and altogether griped about your work must be a special sort of troll. Either that or he/she REALLY needs to read more fanfiction or at least look up the definition of fanfiction.

Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
*glomps the author*
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Good.
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful. I like your writing style.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Nice
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
And by the way, completely ignore stupid "guest" there just down a bit- it doesn't know what it's talking about, and obviously doesn't know a thing about subtle narration or description. and obviously didn't realise that this is a oneshot- not a novel or something- and it's also based on pre-established concepts. So it doesn't have to "develop characters" in the same way as a book- but btw, I think you did just fine, anyway.
So, yup. guest can just get its head out of its arse and get back to reading the sarcastic, monotonous, precocious, so-called "higherquality" stuff, and just leave the actual good writers alone, yea? :P
maa...
you wouldn't believe how hard it is getting to find GOOD fanfictions. I've been reading too long... xD
thanks for your work :D