Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was both funny and awesome. I have read far too many stories like thiswhere Harry is either dark or some kind of genius. That, or Dumbledore is an idiot. You should be proud.
Haley chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love it
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
You know, at first I was afraid this was a DumblesBashing fic, which I cannot stand. It would hurt me most painfully if it were.
Little D. Xylie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Gah. Just... This is just awesome.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This.

This is what I've been searching for ever since I started reading Harry Potter fanfiction. It's got everything - a concerned but not manipulative Dumbledore; a strong but not overpowered Harry; a compassionate yet not Gray Harry; a Ginny who's actually a real character without being all over Harry; and it has got Luna. Oh, boy does it have Luna. It has Luna the way she was meant to be.

It is great, and it is beautiful, and I love it to pieces.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really love your interpretation of Dumbledore. Thanks for sharing.
wynnebat chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think, most of all, I love the bonding moments between Harry and Dumbledore in this story. Amazing job!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Again, a dance. You're an amazing writer.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Three things. One, this is a very well - disguised Crack!fic. Second, I shall never endeavor to make you angry. Third, I want you to write lots more. I have no idea how many stories you have written, but continue at any rate. By the way, remember - you are who He made you.
Windblown Wallflower chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
very good I like the Luna/Harry pairing
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This, I think, is how the book series should have turned out. I've always found it ridiculous that Harry is being at best, neglected, and at worst, severely abused by his relatives. Dumbledore, who supposedly cares about Harry, just leaves him there without a second thought. I think your story is a great interpretation of what the series could have ended like if J.K. Rowling had actually filled some of the plot holes and fixed some of the flaws instead of tiptoeing around them. I'm not trying to insult her, as she's a great writer and without her, we would never have had Harry Potter (I can't even imagine what that would be like), but I was a bit disappointed with the way she left some things. This story is actually pretty amazing, and everyone is completely in character and believable, even with the non-canon pairing of Harry and Luna. I've never read a fic that pairs them, though I know they're to there, and you've made it seem very natural and believable. I also love the part about Luna being Dumbledore's great niece. They're both odd enough for it to work.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dark, but still hopeful fic. Great job!
Evani chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
cute :)
James018 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing story. Seemed like a very long drabble. Very good though.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012