Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
James018 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing story. Seemed like a very long drabble. Very good though.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yay for independent!Harry... and boy is magic scary. Antlers. *shudders*
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ah if only it would have happened like this. The death eater battle was hilarious. Especially Bellatrix.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great short story and nice touch with Albus and Harry forming a family. Thanks for sharing!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ah how cute! hehe
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lovely :)
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dude. Stop making stories that are so awesome. It's freaking 6 AM and I've been up most of the night reading your stories. Stop it. Seriously. I have things to do that requires sleep, and if you keep making these stories, I'll not be having much of that. XD

Yura-chan
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww! Nice!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow. I love your take on the sixth year. I love the Harry and Dumbledore relationship. I love the Luna and Harry relationship, too. Very refreshing take on things.
Caelleh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Quite possibly my favorite story in the history of ever, up there with Yule Tide by Perspicacity. It was subtle, direct, and emotional in its way. Great job.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
such a sweet story!
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story was marvelous! I loved Harry's relationship with Luna, and I don't think I've ever read a story where the familial relationship between Dumbledore and Harry was so expertly conveyed. I also appreciate that you still let Neville be the one to slay Nagini. And the scene where Dumbledore and Harry (in their own roundabout, cryptic way) admit to being each other's family- Gosh, it was as if you were TRYING to break me down. The sense of realism you convey in each and everyone of our stories reminds me of why your stores always leave a lasting impression on me. I will forever be awed by your writing prose and look forward to your future stories.

(Btw, I read you fic between Hawkeye and Black Widow and I adored it. Hope you'll do some more Avengers-based fics too.)

Truly,

The Flamekeeper
hiddenheadspace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"Story is already on your favorites list."

Well.

There needs to be a re-favorite button. Seriously. (Siriusly.) This is amazing.
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol this. Much more interesting than Harry spending an entire year learning what Dumbledore could have told him in about five minutes. Good job.
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was so many kinds of awesome and adorable! *squeak*
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »