Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is the first father-figure!Dumbles fic I have read, and I rather liked it. To my surprise. Not to fond of canon-D. Like your au. I shall now pretend it is canon.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awwwww! Yay! Good Dumbledore! I always see him written as misguided, blind, manipulative, or all out evil, so seeing him written like this (and so well too) is heartwarming. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I'm sure there's nothing said here that hasn't been said about "Child of Grace," but I can't let this go unsaid.

This is a Slytherin glorifying, purple prose heavy story that mutilates everything said in canon. Lady Azar, are you serious? Firstly, Harry's characterization isn't consistent, nor is Neville and Luna's. Hmm, from your first paragraph I see that Harry is vindictive and doesn't take things lying down. He tries to cow the Dursleys and strikes back at Dudley. Am I right or not? He is condescending to other students, and seems to approach things coldly and logically. Then he lets the Death Eaters go free! Lady Azar, I don't think you comprehended the books very well. See, Voldemort may have "abandoned" his followers, but does that wipe the proverbial slate clean? I think not. These people murdered, raped and tortured Muggleborns and supporters of Muggleborns. Would Harry, who lost his parents to the Death Eaters let Goyle and Malfoy go free with a slap on the wrist? Would Neville, whose parents were tortured into insanity by this group. I didn't even bother to read past this point, that's not mind numblingly stupid this was.

Plus, this is a copious, copious monologue. It's impossible to read through, and makes Harry seem one dimensional, you're not developing any other characters!

Azar, please read the books. Then come back to .

K
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Type your review here...
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very nice.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Interesting. Enjoyed.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
The end made me smile. The description of the failed Death Eater attack made me try not to laugh. Nice job!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
A really good one shot, IS there plans for any more?
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is beautiful.

Why couldn't the last book be like this?
racbrs chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great!
katesari chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Enjoyed reading! Bye
littleme36 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is a really nice story :) A nice happy (mostly) life for Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
loved it! do a full length story now? please?
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was both funny and awesome. I have read far too many stories like thiswhere Harry is either dark or some kind of genius. That, or Dumbledore is an idiot. You should be proud.
Haley chapter 1 . 3/20/2013