Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
wynnebat chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think, most of all, I love the bonding moments between Harry and Dumbledore in this story. Amazing job!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Again, a dance. You're an amazing writer.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Three things. One, this is a very well - disguised Crack!fic. Second, I shall never endeavor to make you angry. Third, I want you to write lots more. I have no idea how many stories you have written, but continue at any rate. By the way, remember - you are who He made you.
Windblown Wallflower chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
very good I like the Luna/Harry pairing
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This, I think, is how the book series should have turned out. I've always found it ridiculous that Harry is being at best, neglected, and at worst, severely abused by his relatives. Dumbledore, who supposedly cares about Harry, just leaves him there without a second thought. I think your story is a great interpretation of what the series could have ended like if J.K. Rowling had actually filled some of the plot holes and fixed some of the flaws instead of tiptoeing around them. I'm not trying to insult her, as she's a great writer and without her, we would never have had Harry Potter (I can't even imagine what that would be like), but I was a bit disappointed with the way she left some things. This story is actually pretty amazing, and everyone is completely in character and believable, even with the non-canon pairing of Harry and Luna. I've never read a fic that pairs them, though I know they're to there, and you've made it seem very natural and believable. I also love the part about Luna being Dumbledore's great niece. They're both odd enough for it to work.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dark, but still hopeful fic. Great job!
Evani chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
cute :)
James018 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing story. Seemed like a very long drabble. Very good though.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yay for independent!Harry... and boy is magic scary. Antlers. *shudders*
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ah if only it would have happened like this. The death eater battle was hilarious. Especially Bellatrix.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great short story and nice touch with Albus and Harry forming a family. Thanks for sharing!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ah how cute! hehe
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lovely :)
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dude. Stop making stories that are so awesome. It's freaking 6 AM and I've been up most of the night reading your stories. Stop it. Seriously. I have things to do that requires sleep, and if you keep making these stories, I'll not be having much of that. XD

Yura-chan