Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
hiddenheadspace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"Story is already on your favorites list."

Well.

There needs to be a re-favorite button. Seriously. (Siriusly.) This is amazing.
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol this. Much more interesting than Harry spending an entire year learning what Dumbledore could have told him in about five minutes. Good job.
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was so many kinds of awesome and adorable! *squeak*
Shadowface chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Been a while since I've read one of your fics...wasn't disappointed by this one.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Now that's a Slytherin Harry. I like your version of events. Much more thought out. : )
Emress chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Another brilliant piece; deep and flippant by turns. There were parts that made my breath hitch and parts that made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad I discovered your work.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love it! I really like the relationship between Harry and Dumbedore; it's so nice to read a fic where Dumbledore isn't evil. And I love Draco's change of attitude.

Very nice one shot, well done.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
O.o

AHAHAHHAHA XD

Genius! I can't get enough of this Harry Potter AU...
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully basic, the essentials of a great story. 4/5.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oooh! Giggled all the way through. This is definitely going on the favourites list! Your excessive use of superlative-related triply-repetitive catchiness is totally infectious.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like your version of this. It should've happened, I think.

Also I very much like how you don't make Dumbledore evil. Very much :3

This is, as always, an incredibly interesting take on how the books should've gone.

Keronshara chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Don't forget the other reasons that the adult Durselys are idiots.

1) IMPORTANT: Young children can't keep keep a secret about anything & will tell everyone about the things they see & hear. If just one of Dudley's friends after vising the Dursley's house tells his parents that Dudley's cousin sleeps in a cupboard than the Dursleys are no longer seen as normal by their neighbors but the worst sort of scum - Child Abusers.

2) Convincing your neighbors that your ward (someone you've raised since infancy) is a delinquent, especially if the kid is younger than 10, does NOT reflect well on your standing & competency as a parent. Making Harry seem normal, boring, & a little dull (a bit slow but not a complete moron) means that Harry will be ignored & overlooked, plus your reputation is not destroyed in the process.

3) Having your nephew & ward, who is not even 10, dress in rags does NOT show Harry as being a vagrant but shows the Dursleys as being either too poor to clothe their nephew properly, too big of tight-wads to even buy new clothes to replace their nephew's rags, or neglectful in regards to their nephew's care.

4) Giving your nephew reasons every day to want you dead is NOT the way to a long & happy life. Even disregarding the use of magic, your nephew could easily decide to get revenge against you, and if Harry is as deranged as you lead the neighbors to believe, then him getting you thrown in jail for your crimes is the least of your worries. (Locking the boy in his room while he resides in your house until you can legally kick him to the curb might keep you safe at the time but does NOT stop your nephew as an adult from coming back later & slitting your throats.)
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Your stories are always very good, and I always enjoy reading them. Great job!
Creme de Menthe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I was laughing the whole time while reading this fic. Nice one btw. I had fun trying to imagine the different facial expressions of the characters (and actually trying them on btw xD). Thanks for the amazing fic.
One Smart Waffle chapter 1 . 12/30/2011