Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
Isilarma chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love it! I really like the relationship between Harry and Dumbedore; it's so nice to read a fic where Dumbledore isn't evil. And I love Draco's change of attitude.

Very nice one shot, well done.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
O.o

AHAHAHHAHA XD

Genius! I can't get enough of this Harry Potter AU...
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully basic, the essentials of a great story. 4/5.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oooh! Giggled all the way through. This is definitely going on the favourites list! Your excessive use of superlative-related triply-repetitive catchiness is totally infectious.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like your version of this. It should've happened, I think.

Also I very much like how you don't make Dumbledore evil. Very much :3

This is, as always, an incredibly interesting take on how the books should've gone.

Keronshara chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Don't forget the other reasons that the adult Durselys are idiots.

1) IMPORTANT: Young children can't keep keep a secret about anything & will tell everyone about the things they see & hear. If just one of Dudley's friends after vising the Dursley's house tells his parents that Dudley's cousin sleeps in a cupboard than the Dursleys are no longer seen as normal by their neighbors but the worst sort of scum - Child Abusers.

2) Convincing your neighbors that your ward (someone you've raised since infancy) is a delinquent, especially if the kid is younger than 10, does NOT reflect well on your standing & competency as a parent. Making Harry seem normal, boring, & a little dull (a bit slow but not a complete moron) means that Harry will be ignored & overlooked, plus your reputation is not destroyed in the process.

3) Having your nephew & ward, who is not even 10, dress in rags does NOT show Harry as being a vagrant but shows the Dursleys as being either too poor to clothe their nephew properly, too big of tight-wads to even buy new clothes to replace their nephew's rags, or neglectful in regards to their nephew's care.

4) Giving your nephew reasons every day to want you dead is NOT the way to a long & happy life. Even disregarding the use of magic, your nephew could easily decide to get revenge against you, and if Harry is as deranged as you lead the neighbors to believe, then him getting you thrown in jail for your crimes is the least of your worries. (Locking the boy in his room while he resides in your house until you can legally kick him to the curb might keep you safe at the time but does NOT stop your nephew as an adult from coming back later & slitting your throats.)
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Your stories are always very good, and I always enjoy reading them. Great job!
Creme de Menthe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I was laughing the whole time while reading this fic. Nice one btw. I had fun trying to imagine the different facial expressions of the characters (and actually trying them on btw xD). Thanks for the amazing fic.
One Smart Waffle chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was my face after reading this. . ?1318992465

GREAT JOB!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really like the mental image of Lucius' goggling as Harry, Neville, and Luna paint his and his companions actions in a better light.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was a really good story. And go Neville for killing Nagini!
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This. THIS! *A* Is beautiful! So awesomely written, I latched onto every word, every phrase, every emotion, to the very end. Thank you for sharing!
quintilis chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Your writing has a wonderful, intangible kind of sense to it. Dunno how to describe it, because usually I can pinpoint the exact tone of your AtLA stories, but here I can only say that it is absolutely perfect. Love that it didn't have romance as a huge plot point as (unfortunately) HBP did; I always thought that it was terribly out-of-place as they approached the final battles. In the end, your story is simple and focuses on who it really should - a boy and a man.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Very good story and a great window into Harry's view of things, i hope there will be a sequel for 7th year or perhaps another version of 6th year from another characters perspective
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 12/9/2011