Reviews for White Lies And Other Misdemeanors
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow. I love your take on the sixth year. I love the Harry and Dumbledore relationship. I love the Luna and Harry relationship, too. Very refreshing take on things.
Caelleh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Quite possibly my favorite story in the history of ever, up there with Yule Tide by Perspicacity. It was subtle, direct, and emotional in its way. Great job.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
such a sweet story!
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story was marvelous! I loved Harry's relationship with Luna, and I don't think I've ever read a story where the familial relationship between Dumbledore and Harry was so expertly conveyed. I also appreciate that you still let Neville be the one to slay Nagini. And the scene where Dumbledore and Harry (in their own roundabout, cryptic way) admit to being each other's family- Gosh, it was as if you were TRYING to break me down. The sense of realism you convey in each and everyone of our stories reminds me of why your stores always leave a lasting impression on me. I will forever be awed by your writing prose and look forward to your future stories.

(Btw, I read you fic between Hawkeye and Black Widow and I adored it. Hope you'll do some more Avengers-based fics too.)

Truly,

The Flamekeeper
hiddenheadspace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"Story is already on your favorites list."

Well.

There needs to be a re-favorite button. Seriously. (Siriusly.) This is amazing.
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol this. Much more interesting than Harry spending an entire year learning what Dumbledore could have told him in about five minutes. Good job.
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was so many kinds of awesome and adorable! *squeak*
Shadowface chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Been a while since I've read one of your fics...wasn't disappointed by this one.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Now that's a Slytherin Harry. I like your version of events. Much more thought out. : )
Emress chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Another brilliant piece; deep and flippant by turns. There were parts that made my breath hitch and parts that made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad I discovered your work.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love it! I really like the relationship between Harry and Dumbedore; it's so nice to read a fic where Dumbledore isn't evil. And I love Draco's change of attitude.

Very nice one shot, well done.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
O.o

AHAHAHHAHA XD

Genius! I can't get enough of this Harry Potter AU...
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully basic, the essentials of a great story. 4/5.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oooh! Giggled all the way through. This is definitely going on the favourites list! Your excessive use of superlative-related triply-repetitive catchiness is totally infectious.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like your version of this. It should've happened, I think.

Also I very much like how you don't make Dumbledore evil. Very much :3

This is, as always, an incredibly interesting take on how the books should've gone.

104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »