Reviews for Out of Oblivion
Abby chapter 71 . 9/30/2016
Wow, so I saw this story rec'd over in FB (I can't remember who it was) and I just finished it. As one reader said, the story has been completed for a while, so I don't know if you're even still reading reviews, lol! I think you mentioned you were trying something new with writing a drabble and maybe even slash? Well, those are both different things for me as well, but I have to say I enjoyed the story. I'm a pretty hard E/B shipper, but I've tried a slash and I just don't think I can stomach it. It's not slash in and of itself, just the characters!

I think the only problem I really have with Edward's being bi is what I have learned from a couple of friends of mine who are bi. They both pretty much shared the same feelings, that while they could probably commit themselves to a woman if they actually fell in love with her, there would always still be this desire to have sex with man. Maybe it's a Bottom thing? I don't know. They had both experienced love with both sexes and no matter how strong it was, they never lost that want or need for cock. Even attempts by women with strap-ons didn't really do it for them. A couple of their relationships dissolved because the women had problems of insecurity, understandably, and there was cheating involved in one relationship, which like your Edward, even broke the guy that cheated. So, I think that my heart might bleed a little for Bella. How would she ever know or ever be 100 percent confident in her ability to hold Edward? I don't know. This is a fictional tale that ended well, thankfully!
edwardsgirl007 chapter 33 . 9/29/2016
I'm totally hating Edward right now. Well, not hating, but you know. Because if he really wanted Bella, he wouldn't be poking his head in Ben's life at all. Shit or get off the pot, I say. Edward seems more gay to me than anything. Cut Bella loose and do what apparently is coming natural to you. Everything feels as though it's going against the grain here for Edward...there's your sign.
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 70 . 3/21/2016
I realize your story has been completed for some time, but it would have been so nice for me to not have read 50 some odd chapters before realizing this is a cheater fic. I appreciate that you gave us notice that there would be slash involved. Slash isn't my thing, really at all, but cheating is even less. I feel like I took a chance to step out of my box and yet I still got burned.
jk chapter 58 . 6/14/2015
Im glad bella is leaving him. she should never see him again. he cheated and for me that's it...one time and its over.
jk chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
wow that was disgusting...not turned on in the slightest. I may have threw up alittle
jk chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
omg ewww. I thought this was a Edward bella story. Not a Edward sucks cock and takes it up the ass story...so freaking gross.
how cold bella ever want man that sucks cock...im gonna throw up
Twilightsydney chapter 70 . 9/8/2014
Great story!
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 71 . 11/21/2013
loved this story!
Sparven chapter 71 . 11/18/2013
Cute story
Razeus1 chapter 71 . 10/24/2013
Really not into slash fics...However, this was so beautifully done that I had to add it to my fav list to revisit/re-read in the future.
There was a guest comment that disliked Bella apologizing to Edward for his cheating. I thought it was a different, but well thought out extension of her character and because Edward was honest with his confusion to her due to his lingering attraction to Ben...I felt she was partly to blame pushing him to his ex instead of letting him work it out in his own time. This is in-no-way an endorsement for his absolute stupidity in having sex with his ex.
I find the short time-line between his feelings for Ben and the change to feelings of love for Bella a little far reaching because how can his depth of caring change so fast and at the end of about a months time be absolute? Maybe that's just me.
Love this story!
just a fan chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
the jury is still out concerning Edward's choice?
goldseadragon chapter 35 . 2/7/2013
Ha! I love that you worked "how long have you been seventeen" into this, and eleven months as an answer was priceless.
Guest chapter 71 . 11/20/2012
The story was so well written and in the same time the plot was sooooo ridiculous. Basically it's supposed to be a love story between... a virgin an a gay... I kid you not. LOL.
Still it wouldn't be so bad if Edward didin't cheat on Bella with Ben (his ex). He let him to suck his dick.
What can I say? I've never claimed "cocksucker" is an insult but the thought about my boyfriend few inches from other man ass/mouth is very turn off for me. That's why I could never have a triangle. To be frank menage a troi with a woman is also very no-no. My man screaming another chick name? Only if he want to lose his dick. Well... I make an exeption for Mary Mother of God :)
The most absurd thing is that Bella almost immediately forgives Edward and APOLOGISE to him because it was her who encouraged him to have a little chat with his ex. I guess in her dictionary: "Let's talk" mean "Let's fuck" ;)
And then... surprise surprise... HEA :D
jav5683 chapter 70 . 10/5/2012
i have never read a story where Edward was gay but i really love this one you have down a great job the only thing i'm disappointed about is you did'nt say anything about a sequel i wood have really love that thank you for sharing your story with us
sri ffn chapter 71 . 9/30/2012
Aaaahh, so that's why the "how can you not miss Ben?"

*nods*