Reviews for Out of Oblivion
jk chapter 58 . 6/14
Im glad bella is leaving him. she should never see him again. he cheated and for me that's it...one time and its over.
jk chapter 5 . 6/14
wow that was disgusting...not turned on in the slightest. I may have threw up alittle
jk chapter 3 . 6/14
omg ewww. I thought this was a Edward bella story. Not a Edward sucks cock and takes it up the ass story...so freaking gross.
how cold bella ever want man that sucks cock...im gonna throw up
Twilightsydney chapter 70 . 9/8/2014
Great story!
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 71 . 11/21/2013
loved this story!
Sparven chapter 71 . 11/18/2013
Cute story
Razeus1 chapter 71 . 10/24/2013
Really not into slash fics...However, this was so beautifully done that I had to add it to my fav list to revisit/re-read in the future.
There was a guest comment that disliked Bella apologizing to Edward for his cheating. I thought it was a different, but well thought out extension of her character and because Edward was honest with his confusion to her due to his lingering attraction to Ben...I felt she was partly to blame pushing him to his ex instead of letting him work it out in his own time. This is in-no-way an endorsement for his absolute stupidity in having sex with his ex.
I find the short time-line between his feelings for Ben and the change to feelings of love for Bella a little far reaching because how can his depth of caring change so fast and at the end of about a months time be absolute? Maybe that's just me.
Love this story!
just a fan chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
the jury is still out concerning Edward's choice?
goldseadragon chapter 35 . 2/7/2013
Ha! I love that you worked "how long have you been seventeen" into this, and eleven months as an answer was priceless.
Guest chapter 71 . 11/20/2012
The story was so well written and in the same time the plot was sooooo ridiculous. Basically it's supposed to be a love story between... a virgin an a gay... I kid you not. LOL.
Still it wouldn't be so bad if Edward didin't cheat on Bella with Ben (his ex). He let him to suck his dick.
What can I say? I've never claimed "cocksucker" is an insult but the thought about my boyfriend few inches from other man ass/mouth is very turn off for me. That's why I could never have a triangle. To be frank menage a troi with a woman is also very no-no. My man screaming another chick name? Only if he want to lose his dick. Well... I make an exeption for Mary Mother of God :)
The most absurd thing is that Bella almost immediately forgives Edward and APOLOGISE to him because it was her who encouraged him to have a little chat with his ex. I guess in her dictionary: "Let's talk" mean "Let's fuck" ;)
And then... surprise surprise... HEA :D
jav5683 chapter 70 . 10/5/2012
i have never read a story where Edward was gay but i really love this one you have down a great job the only thing i'm disappointed about is you did'nt say anything about a sequel i wood have really love that thank you for sharing your story with us
sri ffn chapter 71 . 9/30/2012
Aaaahh, so that's why the "how can you not miss Ben?"

*nods*

sri ffn chapter 70 . 9/30/2012
Lolol! She stole his thunder!

Awesome scene when he puts both babies on his chest...

*hugs you so tight*

it was such a lovely story, written so beautifully, I love you!

sri ffn chapter 69 . 9/30/2012
I've never seen a new born baby, I've heard they look like globs of flesh and goo and smell something nasty while at it...

*hugs*

sri ffn chapter 68 . 9/30/2012
Aaaaww, that scene him in her lap, so cute!

*hugs*