Reviews for Out of Oblivion
Irritated much chapter 45 . 11/18
"It's just a little surprising that you would be shy. You're so beautiful." - um...what exactly has beauty to do with shyness? A woman/man can be considered beautiful and be shy. Why has a beautiful man or woman always to be outgoing? I don't get it.
And don't forget, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder
Found this rec'd on Facebook. What a positive and beautiful love story!
sue1zide chapter 70 . 11/12
Bella has a very confident sense of self security that I know I don't have. I'm not secure enough to be able to have a relationship with someone who is bi. Congratulations to them.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 70 . 11/11
I had started this story a couple of years ago and left it. I remembered it yesterday and I am so glad that I decided to read it again. I stopped the first time purely because I don't read slash. But it was wonderfully written and do glad I did.
amiramonroe3 chapter 71 . 11/11
Couldn't stop reading! Read this all in one sitting. What an amazing story with awesome characters. You can't hate any of them, which is remarkable after this story line. You're an amazing author. Sincerely. Definitely added to my list of favorites now. Thank you!
Bevey99 chapter 70 . 11/11
Finished. Great story, with great writing. Thanks for sharing.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 56 . 11/11
If Inwere Bella and Edward told me he jacked off his ex-lover and let him give him a BJ...I would leave.

It would be difficult, but Edward should remember how he felt when Jacob kissed Bella. This is 100 times worse.

I think Edward is going to tell Bella that he wants to be with Ben.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 54 . 11/11
I love how Bella is upfront and honest. Edward needs to make a decision. Not sure how it will go...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 52 . 11/11
That was fantastic to read! My first time was with a BF of 2 years. It wasn’t earth shattering and I can remember thinking it was going to hurt.
sue1zide chapter 2 . 11/11
Am I picking up a gay vibe from Edward?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 50 . 11/11
I like canon Jacob as a friend too. That is it. I am hoping out hope that Edward is going to figure out that he is bisexual and falling in love with Bella.
mommymac0508 chapter 71 . 11/10
Hello I found this rec on Facebook and I loved it thank you
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 25 . 11/10
My dog went missing for 8 days and it was Hell until she made her way back home. Constantly looking for her and wondering if she was dead or hurt.

After that experience, I could not imagine what it would be like to lose your child.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 23 . 11/10
I talked to both of my boys when they were younger. Besides the sex talk, I basically told them that I did not want a girl showing up on my doorstep pregnant, AIDS can kill you, some STDs are lifelong, and drugs will burn holes in your brain.

When they were older we talked again. Now they are grow, I just ask them if they are being safe because I don't want to hear about them having sex (even though I know they do). LOL
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 22 . 11/10
I think Rosalie is pregnant. And I really hope that Bella doesn't start dating Mike.
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »