Reviews for Forgive Me
i need to read more.
fluff master chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Whyyyyyyyy plese grod why
CatonissForever20 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Aw! That was a great story!
VegetaKumiko101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST THATS WHY ILL TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH ITS NOT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO!
HarvestMoonForever101 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! I get it now it is Finn and Jake off of the normal Adventure time! Lol thats clever!
Jenythediva chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Hey now i kno ur name is Debiee! Lol well i jys hoped u get these reviews... So yeah
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
YES! but wait! Marshall's still immortal! What about Fionna's mortality?! What about Fiolee?! What about-?! hey, another chapter...
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Awww, Marshall is soooo...well...unMarshall like! That. Is. Totes. CAYYYUUTE! XD Still, I do love the Funny but a Jerk Marshall, I just find his cynical sarcastic demeanor, lovable? Cool? Eh who cares. But MarMar is totes my favorite character on Adventure Time! And what was the deal with the spider? Not caring if it died? Pervy behavior? What is HIS problem huh? S:( (p.s. in case ur wondering that's a confused sign.)
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
GAH! Almost won the bet! if ONLY HE WOULD SAY IT OUT LOUD! HMMMMMPH! :( ...frustration...it's a killer...

now u know moment!
wait, what was i talking about again?
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
aw man, poor Fi, and even worse, poor Marshy...i hope everything fixes itself soon cuz i am gonna flip!
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
u know what i like to do? write all of them at the same time! start one page, then do the same for another, then the same for another! But last time i did that i got soooooo confused B) *sigh* i have to admit, i'm a sucker for chaos, like that one time-... wait, what was i talkin' about again?
Owlwynn chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The second you started quoting "Nice Guys" I jumped for my music player.
Tmc chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
To me I think PG and PB are a little dark on the inside
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Epic story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
I love this! This is awesome!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »