Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
Gambit-Albion chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
OMG you put a SPN reference in a Losers fic! You have become my favourite person ever!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I can just picture one day when my kids ask about sex me just grabbing my phone to find this story and reading out Cougars explaination. Better than how i found out about it. Lets just say it involved a demonstration with drawings and hand puppets by my sister when i was ten
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OMG! Hahaha
Kudos!
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
all this from one little question hehe
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god that was perfect. XD Jensen would totally be a screamer. Hahaha!
No available name chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This story is too funny for words, specially the end ... but it's not good to read in public ... people are going to think I'm insane. Can't control my laughing :)
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hahahahahaaaa... Oh, this was precious! Poor Jake. Poor Cougar. Lucky Hannah for having such a wonderful family.

Thanks for sharing!
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was cute. You definitely had me chuckling. As to having the sex talk with your kids... Well, I was four or five when I asked my mom, and I already had a fair idea of what it was, I just wanted clarification. My mom tried to spin me that bullshit about fairies or storks or whatever, and I distinctly remember saying to her, "That's not it. Don't lie, mommy." Then she really told me in a very concise, scientific manner, and that worked for me. End of the issue. It wasn't anything traumatic for anyone. You'll do fine, I'm sure. :)
YoY chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
XD My english is very bad, but that fic so great
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
OMG Honey this is perfect! LOVE IT!

Ok, first. mine was 5 F..I..V..E! At dinner... with company! And she says... "Mommy, how did the baby get in there?" HORRIFIED SILENCE from 6 adults and one very puzzled little girl. I squeaked and said I will get back to you on that later.. much later! My mom and Dad died laughing when I went and said what do I say? But I got through it ( And you will too.)

and she wasn't scared for life ( and yours will be fine too. :) so relax. )

Second you handled this with style and humor! Well done!

CC
Tyret Varkim chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That is just too cute!

Your story has definitely made everyone in the house thinks I'm absolutely nuts, lol. That's just how much I was laughing :)