Reviews for A Life With The Royal Staff
Vamps09 chapter 27 . 8/7
Loved it! Great story!
Loved every minute of this wonderful tale!
movieandbookgirl chapter 9 . 6/5
This chapter was absolutely hilarious!
Karensiux chapter 27 . 5/28
hello, first of all I want to say that this is the first story I read in English, thanks for writing in such an easy way to read for those who start stories in another language ... I loved this sequel ... the first part I read in the translation and I started reading this second part in Spanish but I could not wait for them to update and I went into this adventure ... love every moment of the story. Greetings from Mexico
karunakannu1999 chapter 27 . 3/10
Loved it.
Conni Stew chapter 27 . 2/18
I'm here for the Spanish translation and I have to say thank you so so much to let to Ale translate the history for all of us. I really really enjoyed so much my time reading all the adventures to these two and her baby boy and all the family.
Can't find the words to describe the feeling that you can use for all of us.
Thank you so so much and I'm honored to be part of this beautiful group of readers of novels of the wonderful world of twilight.

Kisses and hugs from Chile.

Ale
robertsbella2 chapter 27 . 1/29
Loved it, so funny and cute.
Just Sus chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Thanks for these two stories! So happy you did a sequel...I wasn't ready for their story to end. Did they have more kids? I hope so.

My son lives in England, so I have a fondness for the Monarchy, but it is a bit outdated, and certainly not for everyone. I don't blame Edward for not wanting to live his life in a fishbowl. At this point, the Queen and Prince are still alive, but I think Phillip will probably go before she does. The Brits don't seem to think that Charles will be King for too long. They are just waiting for Wills and Kate.

Enjoyed these so much...foul-mouthed Bella was a hoot!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
Oh, no...I want more!
Just Sus chapter 22 . 11/5/2017
They are both always so horny and ready to go! Can't believe that Edward did that in front of her Dad!
Just Sus chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
The just get it on anywhere they please, LOL! Hope their life in Forks will still be ok. Can't believe that James is marrying that brat, Victoria! And that Kate is still such a jealous beotch!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
They are risking the quiet life they have bui.t together, but Edward does need her, badly!Glad her parents told her off...
Just Sus chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
Sadly enough, here in the Fall of 2017, Richard Branson's BVI home, and most of his and the other surrounding islands were destroyed bt a series of 3 hurricanes.
Loved the honeymoon!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 11/4/2017
Loved this wedding! It was perfect for them! What's with Victoria? Is she just a snob?
Just Sus chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
His words made me cry...he is so sweet, and so sexy!
2,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »