Reviews for Free Will House
Devon-Raye-Carter chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Your story is good so far but there are way to many mistakes and spelling errors for me to continue this. If you fix them up I will come back to this story, until then. I am done reading this. Sorry.
Destiel007 chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
You should either get a beta or go back and read your story to correct the issues because there's quite a bit... but the plot is good enough so I'll keep reading, hoping it gets better
Maykits chapter 33 . 2/18/2015
Great story, only a few times did the spelling miss stakes (mistakes) cause a minor problem... :) greatly enjoyed Crowley's game!
SabrielDestiel chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
It's very good I love the story but there are a lot of grammar and spelling issues but other than that is very good
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I liked the premise of this fic, but I just can't deal with grammar and spelling issues atm. My advice is to try and find a beta reader to go through and fix those mistakes. Good luck. :)
BabyTheImpala chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
N'aww HAPPY ENDING IS HAPPY. Gabe's a little shit. whitch i love.:D*gives you cookies*
TAET chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
I APPRECIATE YOUR INGENUITY AND NOW CAN'T FIND A VIABLE EXPLANATION FOR WHY IM NOT ASLEEP. *searches for more of your stories*
SuperLockStuck chapter 33 . 2/19/2013
I can't even begin with how absolutely brilliant this story was, It had the romance parts, But it still had an actual story in it, and that's quite rare when it comes to Destiel and Sabriel.
The characters were perfectly chosen for their parts, and the fact that Crowley was kind of a good guy was just the cherry on top.
EtenalRest13 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
The first words out of the long awaited Cas' mouth, GOLD. I love how you kept that about his personality. And then when he says this: "Of course I saved your life. I was hardly going to just stand there and watch you choke to death, which would be wrong and might even be considered murder", AMAZING!

The pace is great btw. You're writing is really good, spotty here n there, but still loving it. Who doesn't make mistakes? :3
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
LifeFiction chapter 33 . 3/23/2012
This was a great story and I really enjoyed it!
Miss-Kitty23 chapter 33 . 1/15/2012
Okay I just read this from beginning to end and I gotta say... I loved it! Honest. Couldn't stop reading it. Great. Funny. :)
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 33 . 12/21/2011
That was an amazing story, I really enjoyed it and I'm really glad I gave it try.

Xoxo - Lauren Kelly
Gypsygrl86 chapter 33 . 12/19/2011
Good job! Overall good plot, well-written characters, and decent ending. However, in the future, you must work on your spelling and grammar checks. Very important! Otherwise it will detract from your story. Look forward to reading more in the future.
Vamppirre chapter 33 . 12/17/2011