Reviews for Have
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Nice...
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The "when" paragraphs were my favorites. This was a really awesome series. Thanks!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful series. Excellent third part.

Want ... Take ... Have ... perfect for Delena.
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
"Best. Boyfriend. Ever." haha love it.
messicalopez chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ohmygod! please tells me theres a next installment called need. this small but so beautiful series is so perfect it could almsot be a crime. LOVE IT.
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I want to wrap myself up in this sensual story. I hope you create more like this with my favorite couple! This was overwrought with chemistry! Good stuff!
Marne chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hot! Hot! Hot! I loved the trilogy. I've just discovered the VD (I know, I know, what rock have I been hiding under LOL!) and have been gorgeing myself on VD fanfic this week. Thank you for helping to sate my appetite. I would love a conclusion to this one :)
Ally08 FTC chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved this story!
Sandra chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow...I needed a cold shower after that. Intense, beautiful. Great writing. That's exactly how I imagine it to be with Damon! ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love this o/s along with the others. I hope you writing another one.
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
My my that was hot...boy oh boy!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*sigh* truly, truly flawless.

no words.

"Mmm..." is all I can say. I'm so ready to just drift off right now. Warm and safe and with Damon.

At least that part isn't new; I've felt safest with Damon for a while now.

awww!
Champagne4u chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Yep! (extra pop on the p just like Damon) you need a publisher:)

I was so excited to see this posted today!

I love the way you bring so much emotion to these two.

I think that Julie and Kevin should hire you to write the scenes for Damon and Elena. YEP! TVD should hire you:)

Want. Take. Have. from Buffy! I love Buffy too:)

As always you keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Nikkii23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was a great story... So romantic but at the same time so filled with lust... Nice one ;)
LoveMeant2BE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
pure love for it.. thanks csz i cant handle the wait til jan w/o stories like this...